Potassium Deficiency?

So, one of my Grape Ape plants leaves look like this.
My best guesstimate is potassium deficiency due to pH being too high?

BXU4mVz.jpg

Ok?

Are you showing us, or asking opinions

Lol

Cuz....not much info to go on.....

What's the pH, whatcha feeding it, you know the drill

And full plant pics, we like pics, worth 1000 words I hear

Ok?

Are you showing us, or asking opinions

Lol

Cuz....not much info to go on.....

What's the pH, whatcha feeding it, you know the drill

And full plant pics, we like pics, worth 1000 words I hear
Asking...

Using Fox Farm Grow Big and Big Bloom at 1/2 strength once per week, and plain water once per week. Been using RO water, which tends to hover around 6.5-7.0pH, but the plant looks like it's telling me otherwise. The other 3 plants (including another Grape Ape) all seem to be doing well. The reason for the first pic of the leaves only is because the full plant pic doesn't really show the problem (lousy photo lighting in the room).

Here's a full plant pic, as well as a pic of all 4 plants::

89oEq8x.jpg
hqjmY19.jpg

My crap is wheck, i have potassium problems, but ive been ph to 5.8 since seed, but now in week 7 flower, looks potassium deficianct, started earl;y, like week 3, but thought it was mag. Added mag, didnt change, so added potassium chloride, and still, nothing better, but i havent raised PH yet. Im just about into flushing mode anyways, ..

I think i burnt the crap out of them tho early. This cocoloco is no joke, and since im 12/12 from seed, i probably dont ever have to add anything but calmag and mag. But im thinkin, from now on, im going to get ph to 6.4 at least. they just veg really good at 5.8. I have a Cherry wine that is just starting to flower, so not going to add nothing for as long as i can except the 200ppms of calmag thru week 4 flower, then just mag till chop. oh, and only 6.4 PH water.

Mine started just like crazy chefs did. BUT, i didn find some potassium chloride if you do need to add it alone, at walmart, called, "noSalt" and from what ive read, this plant loves the stuff.

Back
Top Bottom