Potency and general strongness of weed

Dabeast09

Maybe throwing an oddball here.. I sampled my baby yesterday, she is 2-3 weeks behind (I guess, bagseed)
fastcure small bud under big top bud.

I expected nothing of this really. The smoke was obviously harsh and not tasty in any mean.. No argu.
But, and that's a dam big but for me - the high man... Was fantastic. Strong body numbness and just a freaking good high..
I should say I have a tolerance of a MF.. So it's not me being new to this..

I check all the time the trichomes, no amber in sight, all clear whith. Haires also less then 50% orange...... The plant is super healthy I should add.

Ikd, it fells like blasphemy to my teachings... Well self teaching, reading watching YouTube on it back in the day they actually hed real content, long ass movies that are now gone.. Anyways Im rambling,
what do think? I'm really liking this high!

the effects change as the trichomes amber.
as they amber in the effects are less cerebral and more narcotic. you are mainly noticing the difference.

Where are the pics? :hookah:

for the best shot at reveg.
How they say... Great minds something .... Not a good portion but enough, look

What did you mean by that, didn't get it :)

20210214_134806.jpg

Another one.
Just some great thick but, seemed was the frostiest.. This is the one I kept checking with a lupe.

20210214_134752.jpg

Yeah that is un-ripe looking I know...
Just one bud :)

Once every hundred plants comes a special “winner”. Once you cut her down, she’s gone. Getting the plant to restart vegetative growth is a way to get her back if you didn’t take a clone. I’ll let you research the practice. If you set the plant up prior to harvest (leaving the best growth, getting the soil water content right, etc) your chances of revegetative growth go up exponentially.

Once every hundred plants comes a special “winner”. Once you cut her down, she’s gone. Getting the plant to restart vegetative growth is a way to get her back if you didn’t take a clone. I’ll let you research the practice. If you set the plant up prior to harvest (leaving the best growth, getting the soil water content right, etc) your chances of revegetative growth go up exponentially.
I have read a bit about reveging, I just didn't have any idea that you can do it that late in the grow. No clones BTW :)

Maybe throwing an oddball here.. I sampled my baby yesterday, she is 2-3 weeks behind (I guess, bagseed)
fastcure small bud under big top bud.

I expected nothing of this really. The smoke was obviously harsh and not tasty in any mean.. No argu.
But, and that's a dam big but for me - the high man... Was fantastic. Strong body numbness and just a freaking good high..
I should say I have a tolerance of a MF.. So it's not me being new to this..

I check all the time the trichomes, no amber in sight, all clear whith. Haires also less then 50% orange...... The plant is super healthy I should add.

Ikd, it fells like blasphemy to my teachings... Well self teaching, reading watching YouTube on it back in the day they actually hed real content, long ass movies that are now gone.. Anyways Im rambling,
what do think? I'm really liking this high!
I'll come be your validator, sounds like a home brew and an evening of scientific testing is in order!

The whole point of a reveg in this sense is to harvest the good bud but leave enough of a plant structure and fan leaves in place such that the fan leaves and all continue to draw sap and therefore the plant does not die. This is for photoperiods only tho cause autos are already born with an impending toe tag of death.

The only real downsides.... it takes a tiny bit more effort to hang many smaller clusters of buds instead of a few longer colas with stems still attached but the upside is after the plant revegges it will be a bushy monster cropped honker of a plant.

after taking the harvest the plant will benefit from root pruning maybe even downsizing into a smaller container but either way a reveg is slow as molasses on a cold day. She doesn’t need tons of light just keep up light hours above 14 on but 18 on would be better. After 4 to 6 weeks of reveg time a few new single bladed leaves will pop, then in a couple more weeks later it will pop 3 bladed fan leaves, finally after more time she will pop 5 fingered fan leaves and then she will resume growing as normal.

I'll come be your validator, sounds like a home brew and an evening of scientific testing is in order!
Man I'd love that.

We'll test the hell out of it :green_heart:

The whole point of a reveg in this sense is to harvest the good bud but leave enough of a plant structure and fan leaves in place such that the fan leaves and all continue to draw sap and therefore the plant does not die. This is for photoperiods only tho cause autos are already born with an impending toe tag of death.

The only real downsides.... it takes a tiny bit more effort to hang many smaller clusters of buds instead of a few longer colas with stems still attached but the upside is after the plant revegges it will be a bushy monster cropped honker of a plant.

after taking the harvest the plant will benefit from root pruning maybe even downsizing into a smaller container but either way a reveg is slow as molasses on a cold day. She doesn’t need tons of light just keep up light hours above 14 on but 18 on would be better. After 4 to 6 weeks of reveg time a few new single bladed leaves will pop, then in a couple more weeks later it will pop 3 bladed fan leaves, finally after more time she will pop 5 fingered fan leaves and then she will resume growing as normal.
Thank you! So detailed, I'm bookmarking this:green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom