Pre98 Bubba Kush Reversal: S1's & Crosses

see what becomes of it!
:thumb: Hopefully you’ll be well rewarded for yourpatience with lots of smokable bud!

I just gonna dump my Sour Bubba update from my journal here... copy and paste ;)

Update: Sour Bubba - The One That Doesn’t Smell :hmmmm:

Honestly, it has no smell! Maybe a hint of fuelly funk. Even the ‘it’s a cannabis plant’ smell is so faint you could blink and miss it. It’s a really weird experience, especially given it’s parentage!

I never found those 2 nanners that appeared in a picture a while back but recently a bunch more have popped out. I’m ignoring them. I don’t see any seed anywhere and I don’t have the capacity to get in and seek and remove right now so, it is what it is.

There’s no shortage of buds and trichomes though!

The top leaves have dried, clawed with a curly end and become discoloured recently. I’m trying to decide if it’s part of the ‘too close to the lights’ effects or something else. Everything below looks fine. It could be light/heat burn, but it’s not the kind of bleaching that usually indicates lights being too close or too hot. It could also be connected to not having any Tea. Doc gave me excellent instructions on a substitute - which involves brewing up worm casting and and Roots! powder into a tea - but I ju dont have the capacity to do it. I did it twice a couple of weeks ago and I suffered too much from it. I have some more coming in the mail :)

I suppose it’s also possible that I put too much worm castings in the topdress at 3weeks and I’m seeing that now (too much nitorgen).

It’s not really a huge issue at 6weeks of flower and the buds are not affected - apart from the heat and light induced foxtailing ;)... and the fact that, did I say?, it has no smell :thedoubletake:

Photos from Saturday ... (day 106(+54/33))

*except this first one, which is about 2 weeks ago because I want to document the progression of the curled, fried top leaves, which was just beginning here...

And fully clawed now... with curl up at the end. Bubba Hash got that a little bit, but not this extreme.

It looks closer than 3 weeks away, which is what I’ve been expecting, so I may be taking it earlier than planned. That will mean some idle space in the tent for a minute while I veg the CBD plants (the Veg box build is coming along... s l o w l y...).

Time will tell. I really hope it goes the full distance.

The buds are very solid which is helping me discover that my lights can be run really very soft. The Lux at the top of this plant is only in the 40000s and even the lowers are rock hard, nearly 4ft from the light. The tops are still just inside the 2’ distance so next time I’ve got help to move plants, I’m going to raise it a little more.

This lovely lowest bud is very solid :smokin:

I am super curious to see what happens with the smell, if anything. It’ be a great stealthy plant!

:love:
:Namaste:

those flowers are nice frosty plumpers i have no idea about the leaves if the enviro is good ive had plants do funny things with there leaves when they dont like a light maybe move it off to the side out of the light honestly i wouldnt like it but those buds look good and i have grown a couple plants with no smell not even plant smell but it was tasty hope that helps!

have grown a couple plants with no smell not even plant smell but it was tasty hope that helps!
It really does.

I’ll happily let it go 10weeks if I can keep it healthy enough and it continues to power. I’ve got some veggers going that i will happily take longer if there isn;t empty spaced in the tent making me toey - so that could work out very well, thanks PW :)

i havent shown my sour bubba lately its re flowering i messed this one up im going to end up with something not sure what couldnt get any close ups it was windy i was lucky to get this pic hey @Amy Gardner there not going to look like yours ill bet.
i got two pics
DSC_0136.JPG
DSC_0140.JPG

Back
Top Bottom