Pretty stealthy under the stairs setup

Probably should mention that I changed a few things as well. I put in an active air vent in the hallway closet, nice and hidden. It is powered by one of those 6" inline duct fans, and works wonders. Temperature went down, and much less back pressure in the grow room. This was a good upgrade that I should have done from the start :)

IMG_04059.JPG

Then I hung the carbon scrubber and the fan on the ceiling, directly behind the door. Much better for removing hot air. I just didn't feel like doing it before, until started creeping into the mid eighties.

IMG_040410.JPG

The little 4" off-shoot pipe that you see is for a future vented hood.

So, total WET weight for the day was: 1194 grams (over a kilo :) ) Now we will have to see what will be left of it after it dries and cures. Pictures will be tomorrow.
My experience has been about 75% of that will be lost to water weight, but 1/4 kilo under the stairs is nothing to sneeze at.

Have you figured out your yield per sq foot?

:welldone:

My experience has been about 75% of that will be lost to water weight, but 1/4 kilo under the stairs is nothing to sneeze at.

Have you figured out your yield per sq foot?

:welldone:

That is what I kinda figured, which is pretty close to a gram/watt. So, I should be alright?

The screen is 42x30 = 8.75 foot^2

So, wet it is 1194/8.75 = 136 g/foot^2 = 4.80 ounces/foot^2

Back
Top Bottom