Pro noob needs help XD

temunator

i got almost all the things i need now
125w CFL
secret jardin dr60 tent (60x60x120cm)
some all mix soil
more than enough seeds autoflowering&normal
and i got a question :D

i dont got the wire or ballast for the cfl lolz i know it doesnt need a ballast but the part where u screw in the cfl

is there any cheap way to get this shit? ^^

and would u do a scrog or topping? :D

go buy a work light with a dome reflector for about 7 usd and screw it in that fixture.
125w for a whole grow...I'd SCRoG 1 plant...not enough light for much more.

go buy a work light with a dome reflector for about 7 usd and screw it in that fixture.
125w for a whole grow...I'd SCRoG 1 plant...not enough light for much more.

I agree with SW here. Sure 12 plants will grow under very little light but it sure isn't optimal, yield and quality will be sadly diminished. You can only get out of a grow what you put into it.

All the experienced members (that commented on this post) advice against the 1 CFL for 4-6 plants. U think u can pull it off? We'd like to see it. If its possible with a decent yield I know I wouldn't mind learning a new trick or 2. Click this link>Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine and start a journal so we can watch and take notes my friend. I've never done a CFL grow, but I like to watch them. If u can do what ur proposing I may have to reconsider my next grow. So if ur serious, please start a journal. I noticed ur title says "pro noob".Show us something :peace:

well i transplanted my dieselryder and my lowryder mix plants 3 days ago from my 400W MH into the tent with a 110W propagation light (cheaper than the CFL :D) and they dont show any signs of progress ....they're 8 weeks since seed but they have been only under 12/12 cuz i had a pride of amsterdam flowering with them :D

did I read that correctly? U took them out of a 400W to a 110W? I must be misreading that. If I didnt then uhhh yeah there wont be any progress. Im sure they are barely alive.
And what is a pride of amsterdam? a strain?

Back
Top Bottom