Problem with specific strain?

The others are way bigger
420-magazine-mobile505399231.jpg

It could be just a bad bean. That is always an option. Everything thing else looks good. I would let it be and see how it plays out. If you don't see noticeable changes in 4 or 5 days then just toss it. That's my opinion hopefully she bounces back for you.

Hi everyone!
An update, i've decided to discard the midget cause nothing happened to it.
I did have a reserv that I planted a couple of days ago, question now is could this be a problem? The other have been in veg for 29 days now, how long can i have them in veg?
420-magazine-mobile100691534.jpg
420-magazine-mobile547872066.jpg

Ok farmers, need your help big time!
My plants are not doing so well and i need help!
My setup is:
400w hps
Temp between 21 - 26C
Just started with power feeding 16-6-26
PH 7,5
Got air domes for the roots
24 hour light
Autopot system for water
420-magazine-mobile2065023576.jpg
420-magazine-mobile892021692.jpg
420-magazine-mobile404799477.jpg
420-magazine-mobile246867636.jpg

I think they could have been burned from the lamp?
I've never this kind of problem before, don't want to waste it.
Please help me out here!

How far away are the lights

pH is high at 7.5 should be a lot lower if hydro.
Bet u went full nutes too, did u

I raised the light to 50 cm today, before it was around 25-30 something.
No i did not go full with the nutes, i build it up starting 3 1/2 week after i put them there.
The thing is i've never had this problem before, with the same nutes, light, everything... only new strain.
I think i have bad air flow, could that be a problem?
Before i always grow in winter time and have my windows fully open, now just a little

Lights where way to close, 20" is a good distance at there age
The tops don't look burnt so not sure that was it

They are getting toasted by something, pH, nutes, bugs

When u say bad air flow what do u mean

It's a grow tent in a room with what i think bad vent.
Could the strain be more sensitive to ph or nutes?
I've have been growing power plant several times with the same setup, haven't done anything with the ph before, I know it's high tho

pH can effect everything different
I'd fix that and lower yer nutes like half or she is Gunna burn up

I have my 4th Purple Kush that just hates life like the other three did, burnt tips, can't fix her, so could be genetics for sure

pH can effect everything different
I'd fix that and lower yer nutes like half or she is Gunna burn up

I have my 4th Purple Kush that just hates life like the other three did, burnt tips, can't fix her, so could be genetics for sure

Ok thanks for the help! I'm ordering now ph down cuz I don't have that at home and in this country you have to order it.
It will take 2-3 days so hope they don't get worse.
I will also put more clean water in the tank for reduce the nutes.
Another question when you are so fast of replying, for how long can i have them in veg? My 4th plant died twice so i've put up a new one and it's way behind.
420-magazine-mobile2010117757.jpg

Why did it die???

Also white vinager or lemon juice will lower pH, try those

You can veg as long as u want, some do 100 days. Keep in mind they will double or triple in height during flower
I've vegged for 20 days and as much as 60

I'd try and get em healthy before you go to flower

Why did it die???

Also white vinager or lemon juice will lower pH, try those

You can veg as long as u want, some do 100 days. Keep in mind they will double or triple in height during flower
I've vegged for 20 days and as much as 60

I'd try and get em healthy before you go to flower

I don't know why they died, the strain bubble gum, stoped to grown for some reason, two seeds with the same problem, bad seeds maybe.
To bad i was looking forward to smoke it .
Still got 2 chocolate kush, 1 blue cheese and 1 northern light. Really hope they survive this.
I have vinegar at home so i will try it now!

If you look at page 1 i've posted picture of it, nothing more happend to it, maybe it was stress.
Looks like ya burnt it up
HPS isn't best for seedlings and I'd keep it like 36" away if that's all ya have
Get a T5 or some CFL for seedlings
I can also add that i was thinking when it's time for blom, using a 600w hps, thinks thats a good idea in a tent?
That's more heat, what size is yer tent, height also

Not sure what type of soil you have there but it looks like a case of lockout caused by that 7.5 pH nutrient solution.

If your soil is basically bagged coco, perlite, and peat moss you might want to run your pH closer to a 6 - 6.5 range.

I use SS#4 which is a very basic mix like I described above, my plants do well at 6 to 6.5 pH, in testing my own plants pH limits 7.5 and 5.0 cause issues with nutrient lockout very quickly.

Not sure what type of soil you have there but it looks like a case of lockout caused by that 7.5 pH nutrient solution.

If your soil is basically bagged coco, perlite, and peat moss you might want to run your pH closer to a 6 - 6.5 range.

I use SS#4 which is a very basic mix like I described above, my plants do well at 6 to 6.5 pH, in testing my own plants pH limits 7.5 and 5.0 cause issues with nutrient lockout very quickly.

Don't have any answer on the soil, it's a regular one i use.

Back
Top Bottom