Problem

bpelectrical888

420 Member
Help.... What am I doing wrong?

16149119334092668026970171859108.jpg

16149119512025712924466570561188.jpg

I think every other day is excessive, though I suppose that depends on how thoroughly you’re watering.

If it’s a decent soaking each time you’re likely drowning the roots and depleting nutrients.

I water like twice a week and they are fine. Don’t worry about them dying of thirst. Overwatering is usually a bigger problem.

Help.... What am I doing wrong?

16149119334092668026970171859108.jpg

16149119512025712924466570561188.jpg
Beautiful garden my friend. Have you had chance to read about how to water properly. Emilya has a tutorial on how to water a potted plant in her signature.
Just a little tip, when you ask for assistance from everyone, its beneficial to have all the details. List as much about what is going on and your setup details. Makes it easier and answers more accurate. Happy growing. :thumb:

Beautiful garden my friend. Have you had chance to read about how to water properly. Emilya has a tutorial on how to water a potted plant in her signature.
Just a little tip, when you ask for assistance from everyone, its beneficial to have all the details. List as much about what is going on and your setup details. Makes it easier and answers more accurate. Happy growing. :thumb:
TY very much h good sir. And I apologize for the poor description.....
Thank You very much good sir, and my apologies for the poor description, I figured a picture is a worth a thousand words.... I'm in week 7 slow growth..... I'm using the fabric planting pots, figured I would get plenty of fresh air and all to the roots, but seems not to be. I just removed the plants and replanted them back into those pots but adding more soil which was a suggestion from another grower. I'm a newbie first time grower so I really went into this blind and was flabbergasted when I seen it grew..... Again thank you very much for the info.and any other knowledge is greatly appreciated.....

I think every other day is excessive, though I suppose that depends on how thoroughly you’re watering.

If it’s a decent soaking each time you’re likely drowning the roots and depleting nutrients.

I water like twice a week and they are fine. Don’t worry about them dying of thirst. Overwatering is usually a bigger problem.
Thats what i figured, im gonna slow dwn the H2O process.... GRACI

Back
Top Bottom