Autoflower problems

What’s your watering routine ? Seems to me like poor root development maybe. I got 2 critical purple autos in flower and one is massive compared to the other and I deduced it to be poor watering routine Wich translates to weak root development. I personally wouldn’t chuck it and see her thru the whole way I would just let her dry out as much as possible and water a few inches away from the stem in a circle each watering I would increase the size of the circle ⭕️ until you are enventually watering completely to some runoff, I would also try to establish a wet-dry circle. Hope she pulls through buddy. Happy growing
Yes I've only been watering around her and in her spot and misting haven't really dumped any certain amount on her just try to keep her kind of airy so she would drown I put more this morning than I have so far and still just in one spot but i poured with a cup instead of misting I'm gonna definitely let her grow not like I have a replacement til I find a good beans source it was all like a practice run I guess but in my eyes I'm failing or i got some really bad beans one. I vote both lol

@Shamar stokes id say it’s ur beans buddy just by being on here your doing good lol I posted a reply so check the earlier messages of some good seed banks. What kind of soul are you using ??? And I would hold back on all nutes for a while
I tried peat moss and I haven't really feed it other than a very small amount of kelp liquid when I potted

I am currently running critical purple autos from Growers choice seeds and it’s been greatso far but if your really into autos I recommend Mephisto genetics they’re very reputable and well known I am waiting to upgrade my lights to run some of they’re limited edition strains.
But do they ship to the us themselves or do I have to go thru another party I've been looking at them and dinafem just don't want to order then from the wrong place. Dinafem doesnt ship to the us I kno I asked personally

It's been buffered with lime ph shouldn't have been a problem id say
Never trust anything that says it doesn't need pH adjusting mate. There's always variables that can throw it off. Best to double check it. If you haven't got a soil probe just check the run off. It's not a very accurate way to check pH but if it's not the same as what goes in then there's an issue.

Never trust anything that says it doesn't need pH adjusting mate. There's always variables that can throw it off. Best to double check it. If you haven't got a soil probe just check the run off. It's not a very accurate way to check pH but if it's not the same as what goes in then there's an issue.
Ok got ya

I am currently running critical purple autos from Growers choice seeds and it’s been greatso far but if your really into autos I recommend Mephisto genetics they’re very reputable and well known I am waiting to upgrade my lights to run some of they’re limited edition strains.

i have some Mephisto also , great power from the smoke , if you want bulk dutch passion always grow monsters autos , the picture is their ultimate

i use coco , feed lightly once or twice a day , works for me , simple
P1060872.JPG

Sure I seen you say it was fastbuds there but can't find it again. They're a pretty reliable company, I wouldn't expect duds from them. They're blue dreammatic is tremendous! Leaves you in a beautiful day dream for as long as your stoned.
The one that made it is Barney's blue cheese none of the fast buds made it thru the Coco I had to use a root riot to get this one and there was two of them and only one came out of the root riot

It's been buffered"so they say" I trust my grow shop to be pretty honest
Honestly mate, never assume that the guys in the grow shop know anything about growing weed. If they don't personally grow it, they can have all the knowledge in the world and not know anything about it.
Seen plenty experienced Gardner's on these forums scratching their heads cos they've been horticultural masters for years but keep bustin their weed plants.
Yes the hydro guys will most likely be fairly honest and wouldn't deliberately give bad advice but they're honesty is based on their trust of facts they've been told. that again, unless they actually grow weed and have checked it, might not be worth a penny.

Honestly mate, never assume that the guys in the grow shop know anything about growing weed. If they don't personally grow it, they can have all the knowledge in the world and not know anything about it.
Seen plenty experienced Gardner's on these forums scratching their heads cos they've been horticultural masters for years but keep bustin their weed plants.
Yes the hydro guys will most likely be fairly honest and wouldn't deliberately give bad advice but they're honesty is based on their trust of facts they've been told. that again, unless they actually grow weed and have checked it, might not be worth a penny.
Where I'm at the hydro shops are undercover growers lol one grows like us and the other shop does hemp I try to mess with only either of them because of that not so sure about everywhere else but my two shops are growers ! They try not to let it be known though

The one that made it is Barney's blue cheese none of the fast buds made it thru the Coco I had to use a root riot to get this one and there was two of them and only one came out of the root riot
Gotta be a fairly accurate 15mm deep in them mate. Any deeper and they usually get stuck. Less than 10mm and they come out with the shell on.
Here's my current root rioters. Autos and photos there. 4 days to germ then been uptop for 3 days now and only just got their first water last night.
Must be close to 200 from seed now and only ever had 1 not pop from a bad seed. 1 other that was too deep and died.
All I do is put the seed in, pointy side up and chuck them in the dark for 4 days. Don't even water them first if the rr are fresh enough.

Attachments

• 15530885487508670271307340080218.jpg
    15530885487508670271307340080218.jpg
    557.1 KB · Views: 20
Where I'm at the hydro shops are undercover growers lol one grows like us and the other shop does hemp I try to mess with only either of them because of that not so sure about everywhere else but my two shops are growers ! They try not to let it be known though
Haha my guy says he gets people in every other day trying to sell him crops lol.

Back
Top Bottom