Stoney Roads

20151211_134037.jpg
20151211_090557.jpg
Hello I am growing some Crop King seeds white widow and have a question? My girls sprouted on the 7-12 so she about 5 weeks old and are really bushy and short with lots of tops already. I trimmed one of them but think I did to much do you think it will recover in time to flower with the rest on the 28th of December. The top pic is of the one I trimmed

It should be fine Stoney. I doesn't look a heck of a lot different than the others.

A week to 10 days is lots for a plant to get new growth out so you'll be good to go by the 28th. Then you'll be able to compare it's yield to the others and know better for the next round. :)

:peace:

It should be fine Stoney. I doesn't look a heck of a lot different than the others.

A week to 10 days is lots for a plant to get new growth out so you'll be good to go by the 28th. Then you'll be able to compare it's yield to the others and know better for the next round. :)

:peace:

Cool I was getting worried. Lol this is my 3rd grow. How about the others should I just let them be and not worry about pruning until right before flower? And thanks for the reply

So I'm thinking I have a PH problem because my leafs vines are turning purple like they need calmag I believe that is what makes them turn purple. My Temps at night drop to the mid 60's so I'm not sure that is why but only 1 had the problem with the others looking like they are maybe good. Any advice on what to do I water with ph 5.5-5.8 but my run off is like a 7.7 it used to be a 6.4 but it has went way

Just a thought for ya, Stoney. I once flowered a mother plant that had been snipped, trimmed, pruned, chopped, the works, to free up some space in veg and much to my surprise she turned out to be one branchy lady. I figured all that torture made the plant think it needed to make one last ditch effort for survival once it bloomed and she gave it all she had. Don't panic just yet!

Just a thought for ya, Stoney. I once flowered a mother plant that had been snipped, trimmed, pruned, chopped, the works, to free up some space in veg and much to my surprise she turned out to be one branchy lady. I figured all that torture made the plant think it needed to make one last ditch effort for survival once it bloomed and she gave it all she had. Don't panic just yet!

She is looking good now growing a little slow but she's getting there

Back
Top Bottom