Purple Cookies and Holy Smoke Nugs

SinSemillaWhisperer420

2255BF42-E142-40CA-84FD-CCD051B27C51.jpeg
:Namaste:

Holy Smoke Strain: Purple Punch x Animal Cookies

885FCA4B-E37F-407E-BC3A-F370F15E3AAC.jpeg

CC203FDE-20D3-42E3-BA5C-130A3808DD37.jpeg

Nice and smooth. No hay taste whatsoever! Tastes of grape cookies! Lovely strain. I’m no just saying this but these genetics and my dry/cure process are ideal and optimal. My second run I’m currently doing a clone in super soil and I’m letting her go an extra week with light deprivation and uvb. Also running slight drought for an even stronger product this time. I believe I turned the trichomes to amber to fast with defoliation and too much uvb on this first ever grow, however, the smoke is tastey and smooth as ever. Ash is white. All in all very satisfied and a great daytime high!

Nice and smooth. No hay taste whatsoever! Tastes of grape cookies! Lovely strain. I’m no just saying this but these genetics and my dry/cure process are ideal and optimal. My second run I’m currently doing a clone in super soil and I’m letting her go an extra week with light deprivation and uvb. Also running slight drought for an even stronger product this time. I believe I turned the trichomes to amber to fast with defoliation and too much uvb on this first ever grow, however, the smoke is tastey and smooth as ever. Ash is white. All in all very satisfied and a great daytime high!
Best of luck with your next grow and lovely harvest, as you said!

Back
Top Bottom