420’s Holy Smoke: ROLS

SinSemillaWhisperer420

Genetics: Holy Smoke-
Purple Punch x Animal Cookies
Environment: 80F/65%RH
Nutrients: Recharge, Kelp it Real by Growganica, pHed Down, Cal. Mag., & Nature’s Living Soil initially used to create (ROLS) or Recycled Organic Living Soil.
Germination Method: Paper towel
Planting Date: 10/22/21
image.jpg

Genetics: Holy Smoke-
Purple Punch x Animal Cookies
Environment: 80F/65%RH
Nutrients: Recharge, Kelp it Real by Growganica, pHed Down, Cal. Mag., & Nature’s Living Soil initially used to create (ROLS) or Recycled Organic Living Soil.
Germination Method: Paper towel
Planting Date: 10/22/21
image.jpg
Hello @SinSemillaWhisperer420 hope you are well my friend.
Cute baby, so much to look forward to.
Stay safe.
Bill

thank you bro! I’m so excited for this one because my homemade recipe of recycled organic living soil is getting richer and richer with each run. I initially used Nature’s Living Soil and feed with Recharge and Compost Molasses Teas.
Can't wait to see how that soil works for you.
Sounds great.
Stay safe.
Bill

Ok holy shit I was so confused for a second....day 33 post still vegging...and then next post just big ol budz :laugh: but I realized there's a good amount of time between the post.....so with that being said the nugz look great and the big holy smoke looks dope to. :high-five:

Ok holy shit I was so confused for a second....day 33 post still vegging...and then next post just big ol budz :laugh: but I realized there's a good amount of time between the post.....so with that being said the nugz look great and the big holy smoke looks dope to. :high-five:
I missed a bunch of updates due to internet issues. Thanks HappyHazmat88!

Back
Top Bottom