Purple Kush Phenos

blues147

420 Member
I just planted five purple kush seeds and they all look quite different as seedlings, all five did pop by the way. I'm wondering if anyone can comment on the different pheno's and what to expect or look for in the search for a good mother. tks

Thanks for the comments, I'll definitely keep them in veg for as long as possible first time round in my search for a keeper. I see from your other thread we have similar growing styles, I use leds (&T5's) from Jeff @ area51 in my micro grow.

Hey yeah i did the same thing. Planted all 5 and got at least one cut of each to root.

Girls are 2 weeks into flower and starting to show purple buds. They look awesome!!

My last one to pop is named #5. She popped last but grew the quickest. Nice big knuckles on her. #5 will be my mother, short of her popping some nanners or something. That would suck. But honestly they all look very similar, no distinguishing pheno that i can see.

Anyways good luck on your grow

IMG_59657.JPG

View image in gallery

The two seedlings are tangie ghost train about 10 days since seeds went into root shooters under 100 watt white leds from Jeff at area51, this led is about 3 years old, no complaints from me has a switch to add some red for flowering and goes to about 160 watt at that setting.

The other three pics are cropkings purple kush, my second set of clones, will try their white widow on my next go around, leds are from Jeff again about two years old, each is about 75 watts. These are starting week 6 of flower.

Back
Top Bottom