Purple Pics

Howie has his favorite Christmas decoration from the tree. :green_heart:
A little wool torque Stacey made. :cheesygrinsmiley:

9618CAEF-8AAD-4DCE-959F-5D1B526762ED.jpeg

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:
If it wasn’t for the MacKensey brothers I wouldn’t know what you were talking about. Aay lol CL🍀

As several have noted, WHOA. Only week 3 and already that purple? Party time! Mass Medical eh? Are they a go-to seedbank for you? Your strains are always awesome beyond just your skill set, ie, you obviously are growing great genetics. Can’t believe I never asked you before, lol. The new room looks great. You are Sensei for a reason. Ha!

Thanks. This is my first time using MMS. The seeds were free samples from a mixed order of several breeders. They also gave me some MMS Putang seeds that I'm going to try next. Putang is their flagship strain. Award winning, etc.

I get lucky with genetics. I buy whatever sounds good from reputable breeders. As long as it costs less than $200 a pack. Because it's not unusual for me to only use one or two seeds from a pack even if the strain is awesome. I like variety and usually grow a mixed tent of 4 plants with new strains. So no Compound Genetics, no Seed Junky, no Dying Breed. I guess I hunt for budget "boutique weed".

I've only been growing since the pandemic started. Still trying to things dialed in.

Thanks. This is my first time using MMS. The seeds were free samples from a mixed order of several breeders. They also gave me some MMS Putang seeds that I'm going to try next. Putang is their flagship strain. Award winning, etc.

I get lucky with genetics. I buy whatever sounds good from reputable breeders. As long as it costs less than $200 a pack. Because it's not unusual for me to only use one or two seeds from a pack even if the strain is awesome. I like variety and usually grow a mixed tent of 4 plants with new strains. So no Compound Genetics, no Seed Junky, no Dying Breed. I guess I hunt for budget "boutique weed".

I've only been growing since the pandemic started. Still trying to things dialed in.

I just recieved my Putang seeds, along with Chick Magnet. Do you have a grow journal ? Or more photos ? Which lights do you use ? Sorry, for all the questions, i'm researching for my 1st grow.

I just recieved my Putang seeds, along with Chick Magnet. Do you have a grow journal ? Or more photos ? Which lights do you use ? Sorry, for all the questions, i'm researching for my 1st grow.

Hi. Sorry, I don't do grow journals. But I do have a chop day pic thread here.

Chop Day Pics

My veg tent is a 3x3. It has a 240W Phlizon LED that spans the whole tent.

My bloom tent is a 4x4. It has a 640W Phlizon LED that spans the whole tent. Just got this recently. It's so bright that I'm only using it on 60% for the first run that is still in progress. The plants in my pic thread were bloomed with two 200W Sonofarm LEDs that didn't quite cover the whole tent, but got the job done.

Good morning @pignguy :ciao: hope you are doing well Amigo.
I run @VIVOSUN Equipment.
Best in the industry .
If you need help with anything at all let me know.
I can help you pick out what you need and get a discount.
Are you planning on using soil?

Good morning @pignguy :ciao: hope you are doing well Amigo.
I run @VIVOSUN Equipment.
Best in the industry .
If you need help with anything at all let me know.
I can help you pick out what you need and get a discount.
Are you planning on using soil?

Hello Bill, and thanks for your help. I scaled my grow closet space down to 2x2 and late last night purchased a Migro Aray 2. And yes, using Happy Frog soil.

Hello Bill, and thanks for your help. I scaled my grow closet space down to 2x2 and late last night purchased a Migro Aray 2. And yes, using Happy Frog soil.
Sounds good.
Anytime you need help with anything I'm always available here for questions.
Have you had a chance to see Heavens Shores, my other thread.
Everything you need to know about potting your girls is there, Bill284 Method.
Take care.

Hi. Sorry, I don't do grow journals. But I do have a chop day pic thread here.

Chop Day Pics

My veg tent is a 3x3. It has a 240W Phlizon LED that spans the whole tent.

My bloom tent is a 4x4. It has a 640W Phlizon LED that spans the whole tent. Just got this recently. It's so bright that I'm only using it on 60% for the first run that is still in progress. The plants in my pic thread were bloomed with two 200W Sonofarm LEDs that didn't quite cover the whole tent, but got the job done.
thanks for the helpful, informative response and link..... fat buds for "LEDS that didnt quite cover the whole tent...."

@NickHardy 2 5x10 tables in a 12 x12 room.
Or just on Rollers.
Slide back and forth.

PSX_20221228_102708.jpg

PSX_20221228_103014.jpg
So what @Bill284 is alluding to is actually a) for me at least) a genius idea.

Gonna call it “284 Track” (TM) . We were throwing around some ideas for another new room I’m getting some quotes to build.

It started with these

Rollers like in a factory so in a single room with 7x @Mars Hydro (Can we talk Mars, please!) FC8000’s in a cold room style setup have a single water/trim/care station.

The airpots filled with coco and perlite which is the medium I’m most comfortable with sit on the trays pictured below and a drip dray below that to aid movement.

The room is going to be 3.6m x 3.6m and 3.2m high. That roller system courtesy of @Bill284 is fantastic. Lets see maybe ready in a month.

I appreciate every grow - the wardrobe one is epic, SIPS in Solo Cups - all of it. Just a pleasure reading about it. This is a bigger than most (idea still at this stage) I appreciate 😅 But yeah thanks Bill. You’re a star!

So what @Bill284 is alluding to is actually a) for me at least) a genius idea.

Gonna call it “284 Track” (TM) . We were throwing around some ideas for another new room I’m getting some quotes to build.

It started with these

Rollers like in a factory so in a single room with 7x @Mars Hydro (Can we talk Mars, please!) FC8000’s in a cold room style setup have a single water/trim/care station.

The airpots filled with coco and perlite which is the medium I’m most comfortable with sit on the trays pictured below and a drip dray below that to aid movement.

The room is going to be 3.6m x 3.6m and 3.2m high. That roller system courtesy of @Bill284 is fantastic. Lets see maybe ready in a month.

I appreciate every grow - the wardrobe one is epic, SIPS in Solo Cups - all of it. Just a pleasure reading about it. This is a bigger than most (idea still at this stage) I appreciate 😅 But yeah thanks Bill. You’re a star!
How are they supposed to roll with the legs or is the flat side down? I don’t get it? CL🍀

How are they supposed to roll with the legs or is the flat side down? I don’t get it? CL🍀
As I said a drip (plastic) tray beneath that 1.2m x 1.2m sized I reckon (but didn’t mention) to aid with movement. Yeah no legs direct on the rollers.

190 - proof Moon Shine
&
Ever clear -190 proof

20221228_130557.jpg

Almost 4 litres total

Is this enough to make RSO ?

ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA HOW MUCH THIS WILL MAKE.

Thanks

190 - proof Moon Shine
&
Ever clear -190 proof

20221228_130557.jpg

Almost 4 litres total

Is this enough to make RSO ?

ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA HOW MUCH THIS WILL MAKE.

Thanks

You need enough to cover the bud or trim. You always lose a bit, in the plant matter. Can't squeeze out ever drop. Do you plan to reclaim?

Sounds good.
Anytime you need help with anything I'm always available here for questions.
Have you had a chance to see Heavens Shores, my other thread.
Everything you need to know about potting your girls is there, Bill284 Method.
Take care.

@Bill284 isnt just saying that either he is the OG wizard imo lol and has transformed my growing completely. big respect. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom