Purple Pics

Thanks. This is my first time using MMS. The seeds were free samples from a mixed order of several breeders. They also gave me some MMS Putang seeds that I'm going to try next. Putang is their flagship strain. Award winning, etc.

I get lucky with genetics. I buy whatever sounds good from reputable breeders. As long as it costs less than $200 a pack. Because it's not unusual for me to only use one or two seeds from a pack even if the strain is awesome. I like variety and usually grow a mixed tent of 4 plants with new strains. So no Compound Genetics, no Seed Junky, no Dying Breed. I guess I hunt for budget "boutique weed".

I've only been growing since the pandemic started. Still trying to things dialed in.
There’s some awesome breeders out there. I’ve been running strictly mephisto but I just scored some marathon OG seeds from darkowl, a collaboration between darkhorse and Nightowl. They may cost more but the weed is top shelf and this OG is supposed to be some of the best you can get. I’m retired and this has become my hobby. Very addictive lol . I have a pak of wedding cake that they used the clone from seed junky , I need to pop that soon . This is fun for me and it’s nice to always have my own bud to smoke

Wow just read up on RSO - that’s really interesting. Looks a pain to make and a bit dangerous potentially. Not sure on the claims for cancer cure but chronic pain relief I can well believe.
Read about the canabanoid system and rso's effects.
Kills cancer cells and saved thousands of lives.
I recommend it to everyone, changed my life.:green_heart:
I take it and cbd every day.
I'm like a kitty with new litter compared to before. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Seriously good stuff.
But I'm paying for it now.
So I'm using Heavens Shores harvest to make my medicine.
Plus I have enough bud for my friends and us.;)
I think they call that a win win.:rofl:
Hehe.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

190 - proof Moon Shine
&
Ever clear -190 proof

20221228_130557.jpg

Almost 4 litres total

Is this enough to make RSO ?

ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA HOW MUCH THIS WILL MAKE.

Thanks

I read 8L per pound at 99%

Thanks. This is my first time using MMS. The seeds were free samples from a mixed order of several breeders. They also gave me some MMS Putang seeds that I'm going to try next. Putang is their flagship strain. Award winning, etc.

I get lucky with genetics. I buy whatever sounds good from reputable breeders. As long as it costs less than $200 a pack. Because it's not unusual for me to only use one or two seeds from a pack even if the strain is awesome. I like variety and usually grow a mixed tent of 4 plants with new strains. So no Compound Genetics, no Seed Junky, no Dying Breed. I guess I hunt for budget "boutique weed".

I've only been growing since the pandemic started. Still trying to things dialed in.
Wow I just checked out mass medical. They’ve got some serious plants, beautiful, nice find

190 - proof Moon Shine
&
Ever clear -190 proof

20221228_130557.jpg

Almost 4 litres total

Thanks

Lol do you make your own shine Bill?

Lol do you make your own shine Bill?
Good Morning Amos. :ciao:
That was a gift.
A buddies friend makes it.
It's too strong for him too drink so he gave it too me.
I quit drinking when my kids were born 30 years ago.:rolleyes:
But 190 proof is apparently great for making it.
I can get more, I was hoping 4 litres would be enough.
It's safer than iso, I've read.
I don't think Stacey would be thrilled if I made a still in the yard.
She already puts up with a lot. Hehe.
Have a great day Amigo. :high-five:
Take care.

I’m retired and this has become my hobby. Very addictive lol . I have a pak of wedding cake that they used the clone from seed junky , I need to pop that soon . This is fun for me and it’s nice to always have my own bud to smoke

Yes, I did not realize growing weed would be interesting enough to become a hobby or even an obsession. It's rewarding in many ways.

Yes, I did not realize growing weed would be interesting enough to become a hobby or even an obsession. It's rewarding in many ways.
Speed and adrenaline were always my hobbies.
I didn't even smoke when I started growing.
Now I can't get enough of it. Growing ;)
Old age has slowed me down but I find it so enjoyable regardless.
The rewards are endless especially here.
I'd never met this wonderful community without that pack of seeds.
Have a great day my friend.
Take care.

Hi Bill!

I have been meaning to come by with something purple, also was hoping to get a nice pic of Howie. Going to have to try to search through your main journal for that little love though!

Wanted to tell you again how much I love you and appreciate all you do for me and this community! Happiest New Year's is coming for you and it is so well deserved!

Hi Bill!

I have been meaning to come by with something purple, also was hoping to get a nice pic of Howie. Going to have to try to search through your main journal for that little love though!

Wanted to tell you again how much I love you and appreciate all you do for me and this community! Happiest New Year's is coming for you and it is so well deserved!

Good morning Krissi. :ciao:
Hope your having a wonderful day.
Incredible pics, wow.
Love the colors but the trics are killer.
Looks like the tripod is working out well.
Very clear detailed pics.
I'll have to get a decent camera.
These tables are OK but not great for photography.
Take care. :high-five:

Good morning Krissi. :ciao:
Hope your having a wonderful day.
Incredible pics, wow.
Love the colors but the trics are killer.
Looks like the tripod is working out well.
Very clear detailed pics.
I'll have to get a decent camera.
These tables are OK but not great for photography.
Take care. :high-five:

I don't use a camera, just get a good phone! This scope I have was very reasonable, 42.99 I think but I got it on a flash deal at Amazon last year for Black Friday and killed it for $17.

It attaches easily to the goosenecked microphone tripod. I'd suggest it to anyone looking to grab blurry free macro shots.

Your pics are sensational as it is, I could only imagine what you would do with a step up in the camera technology department. Game would be over! Bill would take over!

Hi Mellomale! Love me some trichome shots! They make your mouth water! Especially early ones like these cause we still have 4+ weeks to pack on some more sugar! Hope all is well for you this holiday season! Have a wonderful New Year's MM!

Good morning Bill :ciao:
Morning Stone. :ciao:
I just spent the last half hour chasing Howie through the snow.
Fek.
Bugger I was furious with him.
He has never done that before.
I'm soaking. :rofl: Friggen snow.
Hope everything is going well today my friend. :high-five:

190 - proof Moon Shine
&
Ever clear -190 proof

20221228_130557.jpg

Almost 4 litres total

Thanks

Bill, I have been making Concentrated Cannabis Oil (RSO) since 2012 using Everclear or other 190 proof alcohol. I don't like calling it RSO due to the Naphtha he used to make his oil, he has since began recommending 190 proof alcohol.
Have a friend who in 2008 was diagnosed with bladder cancer and did Chemo and Radiation and they said he was in remission. In less than a year the cancer returned and he went through another round of Chemo and Rad. and they said he was in remission. Eight months later the cancer returned and the Dr's. gave him 6 to 8 months to live. He decided to try CCO. At that time Oregon did not require you to be a resident to get a Med Card so he took his records and went to a clinic in Portland, got his card and went to a dispensary and purchased a large quantity of CCO and got back on the plane and came back to Texas. He used the Budwic protocol, Budwig Diet, when he completed the protocol he went back to his oncologists and had a MRI. It came back showing no cancer at all. He began doing a daily dose of 200 mg CCO a day. He was cancer free till earlier this year when the cancer returned and had spread through out his body, he passed away in early Sept. of this year @ 75, but he was cancer free for around 14 years.
He was my inspiration! In 2011 my prostate numbers went out the roof, Dr's wanted to monitor me for a year to see where it led. I ordered 125 grams from the guy who made Mikes oil in Oregon, did 110 grams in 90 days and began doing 200 mg every night before bed. I went back to my dr. after 6 months and my numbers had fallen to just below the high end number where it should be. I now make my own CCO and still take 200 mg a night. I still have BPH but my numbers are stable and my Dr. says if I believe in CCO continue taking it as he sees no ill effect. I sleep better, and it seems to help my blood pressure.
I use a distiller to make my oil and use 1/2 to one pound of buds. The return varies, on one pound i usually get 60 to 70 grams of pure CCO, my largest return was 93 grams. It normally takes 6 to8 liters of 190 proof and I mix either coconut or avocado oil at a 7/1 ratio. No longer put it in caps, just in a dropper bottle.
Will be happy to share my knowledge about making CCO if your interested.

Bill, I have been making Concentrated Cannabis Oil (RSO) since 2012 using Everclear or other 190 proof alcohol. I don't like calling it RSO due to the Naphtha he used to make his oil, he has since began recommending 190 proof alcohol.
Have a friend who in 2008 was diagnosed with bladder cancer and did Chemo and Radiation and they said he was in remission. In less than a year the cancer returned and he went through another round of Chemo and Rad. and they said he was in remission. Eight months later the cancer returned and the Dr's. gave him 6 to 8 months to live. He decided to try CCO. At that time Oregon did not require you to be a resident to get a Med Card so he took his records and went to a clinic in Portland, got his card and went to a dispensary and purchased a large quantity of CCO and got back on the plane and came back to Texas. He used the Budwic protocol, Budwig Diet, when he completed the protocol he went back to his oncologists and had a MRI. It came back showing no cancer at all. He began doing a daily dose of 200 mg CCO a day. He was cancer free till earlier this year when the cancer returned and had spread through out his body, he passed away in early Sept. of this year @ 75, but he was cancer free for around 14 years.
He was my inspiration! In 2011 my prostate numbers went out the roof, Dr's wanted to monitor me for a year to see where it led. I ordered 125 grams from the guy who made Mikes oil in Oregon, did 110 grams in 90 days and began doing 200 mg every night before bed. I went back to my dr. after 6 months and my numbers had fallen to just below the high end number where it should be. I now make my own CCO and still take 200 mg a night. I still have BPH but my numbers are stable and my Dr. says if I believe in CCO continue taking it as he sees no ill effect. I sleep better, and it seems to help my blood pressure.
I use a distiller to make my oil and use 1/2 to one pound of buds. The return varies, on one pound i usually get 60 to 70 grams of pure CCO, my largest return was 93 grams. It normally takes 6 to8 liters of 190 proof and I mix either coconut or avocado oil at a 7/1 ratio. No longer put it in caps, just in a dropper bottle.
Will be happy to share my knowledge about making CCO if your interested.
Thank you so much.
Yes that sounds great.
I have about 4 litres, from what you say it's not nearly enough.
That's enough for 1/2 a pound.
Or 30 grams of oil.
I'll see about getting more. :rolleyes:
8 litre/ 1 lb/ 60-70 grams of oil.
Got thanks Amigo. :high-five:
I'll make a call and let you know when I'm ready. :thumb:
:woohoo:

I shouldn't laugh. I know. I’m sorry. Bugger like you said!
I was wast deep in snow chasing him across the yard.:rofl:
I'm sure the neighbors got a laugh.
Little bugger is going to the groomer today.
Serves him right.

Back
Top Bottom