Purple Pics

I like the look but looks like it might be slippery when wet. Idk? Enjoy your bird. CL🍀
Thanks Cap'n. :ciao:
I better put slip guards, couple ducks from the tub.:rofl:
Hope your doing well Amigo. :high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

We had a keeshond that ran like that. She tunneled at 50kph!
He still tries to sprint across the top.
Then gets struck, then he tries to play with the snow that got him stuck.
It's hilarious it's all new to him again. :rofl:
He just wants to play.

I believe I may be the only person on this planet to have a Chocolate Labrador lick a Girl Scout Cookie SIP grow to death 😅
Howie guards my girls.
Where you here for the toad hunt?

PSX_20221223_114736.jpg

Totally out of character - she lay next to
It for hours, and never any interest in plants before. When she got the full run of the house back she shot downstairs and all was good. For reasons unknown but to her self she circled back after I had left my seat next to said plant and gave it lick worse than death. 🤣

Thanks @VIVOSUN. :thanks: nice of you to drop in.
We were just try to figure out if all the wifi equipment will receive a signal in the grow facility.
The router is only 30' away.
But it's got double metal foil insulation.
Which might cause issues.
Have you ever heard of that problem.
But Nick has a solution with a booster inside the facility.
So if I do have connectivity problems I have a quick solution.
Just getting prepared.
Hope your having a great day.

"Ethernet over powerline" adapter from the Zon. Then add a router inside...voila...you will have 100% signal. It's easy to do, and I have one to get wifi to the back of my property.

"Ethernet over powerline" adapter from the Zon. Then add a router inside...voila...you will have 100% signal. It's easy to do, and I have one to get wifi to the back of my property.
Yeah you can get ones by Netgear or TP-Link (just brands I’ve used for clients that I trust) that actually have wifi built in. Saves the extra AP. Or just run the 5e cable and have a router/ actually just an AP). Both options possible for Bill.

I'm adding 50 more pounds of concrete and the tile.
Should retain the heat nicely.
How are things going today my friend?

Sounds like a good plan bill will be toastie in there. Busy today with last minute running around but getting there buddy thanks. I saw a live stream earlier of that blizzard wow looked horrific are you all good?

Ethernet over powerline? What do you mean by that?
Merry Christmas Rex. :yahoo:
You all ready?

Yeah you can get ones by Netgear or TP-Link (just brands I’ve used for clients that I trust) that actually have wifi built in. Saves the extra AP. Or just run the 5e cable and have a router/ actually just an AP). Both options possible for Bill.
Yeah that's Greek to me.:rofl:
Try again in English.
I've got 2 tin cans and a string, will that help?
Good morning Amigo :ciao:

Dogs are great teachers!
Good morning Stone. :ciao:
He looks like a big snow ball.
Poor guy just sticks to the snow. :rofl:
He makes me smile so much. :cheesygrinsmiley:
My buddy. :love:

Sounds like a good plan bill will be toastie in there. Busy today with last minute running around but getting there buddy thanks. I saw a live stream earlier of that blizzard wow looked horrific are you all good?
Good morning.
We still have power, so that's great.
Snow wasn't terrible here thankfully.
Still have to dig out today though.
Hope everything is going well buddy. :high-five:

Good morning Stone. :ciao:
He looks like a big snow ball.
Poor guy just sticks to the snow. :rofl:
He makes me smile so much. :cheesygrinsmiley:
My buddy. :love:

1671882469502.png

Like this Bill, plug one next to your router and one next to your computer or device you need to connect.

They are called "Powerline Adapters" or "Ethernet over Power adapters" - Let's you run internet through the power cables in your house. Really useful things but they sometimes lose connection or effectiveness depending on if the wiring in your house is at all dodgy (Speaking from experience) :)

All the best for the holidays Bill, Merry Christmas mate.

1671882469502.png

Like this Bill, plug one next to your router and one next to your computer or device you need to connect.

They are called "Powerline Adapters" or "Ethernet over Power adapters" - Let's you run internet through the power cables in your house. Really useful things but they sometimes lose connection or effectiveness depending on if the wiring in your house is at all dodgy (Speaking from experience) :)

Thanks. :thanks:
Merry Christmas my friend. :high-five:

Good morning.
We still have power, so that's great.
Snow wasn't terrible here thankfully.
Still have to dig out today though.
Hope everything is going well buddy. :high-five:

All good Bill prepping for santa 🎅 hopefully its steady away for.you buddy. Take care

1671882469502.png

Yep @Bill284 yep the links I sent you and @VIVOSUN before. Same same stuff.

Stay toastie buddy. Tomorrow morning as family not interested in Christmas much new journal writing begins.

Until then having a quiet time with my partner (who’s arguing with one of her 6 sisters on the phone 😂) I offer everyone a happy/merry/stoned Christmas/Holidayand a picture - I think they actually have some there now!

NickHardy
@420Magazine thank you too!

Yep @Bill284 yep the links I sent you and @VIVOSUN before. Same same stuff.

Stay toastie buddy. Tomorrow morning as family not interested in Christmas much new journal writing begins.

Until then having a quiet time with my partner (who’s arguing with one of her 6 sisters on the phone 😂) I offer everyone a happy/merry/stoned Christmas/Holidayand a picture - I think they actually have some there now!

NickHardy

Merry Christmas my friend. :hug:

Merry Christmas my friend. :hug:

I've got some snow to move today.
I'm just walking again.
Stacey is working so I'm going to clean aswell, yaaay. :rofl:
Howie loves the snow and it loves him.
Poor guy is covered in it just to go for a quickie. ;)
Did your air pots ever appear? @NickHardy

Back
Top Bottom