Purple Pics

Moly Bill!:eek: Did you think the GH would make it through winter? Mmmm I'd fire up the big buddy and lite up a cigar in there with the door cracked open!

Thank you!
The only damage so far is where I hit the side with the bumper.
I can't believe it's still standing.
Any more snow and it'll be crushed.
I'm fed up trying to keep it clear, I need some sunshine and warmth.
What I should have done was put the BBQ in there.
It's burried so deep I won't find it till July. :rofl:
Stay warm Amigo. :high-five:

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Thanks! No, we hung out at the beach condo. We had some nice weather! my wife is disabled after the vacation she decided she needed a scooter! So next vacation we will be able to get around better. Just got the scooter worked great at the store for her.
Ward

C170F8AF-DBDF-41BC-A093-A95F35C0A205.jpeg
Your as white as me.
I don't tan I rust.:rofl:
That's great, hope you had a wonderful time.
Beautiful view.

Bill284 😎

Thanks! No, we hung out at the beach condo. We had some nice weather! my wife is disabled after the vacation she decided she needed a scooter! So next vacation we will be able to get around better. Just got the scooter worked great at the store for her.
Ward

C170F8AF-DBDF-41BC-A093-A95F35C0A205.jpeg
That’s really cool , I look after my beloved Mother who’s bedridden with M.S. n she loves hers. I gave up on trying to keep up with her in stores.lolCL🍀

Few more purple pics guys plants have been very neglected but still doing ok 😂

PXL_20230302_200058974.jpg
PXL_20230302_200135700.jpg

Although it's not the best time for you I have been enjoying your snow pictures 😁 we don't get much so love the stuff! A month of it is great but any more would be a nightmare. I'm sure your used to it over their and life goes on but it causes havoc over here 🤣 whole country comes to a halt as soon as we get 5mm deep 🤦‍♂️

Hope everyone is well ✌🏼

Few more purple pics guys plants have been very neglected but still doing ok 😂

PXL_20230302_200058974.jpg
PXL_20230302_200135700.jpg

Although it's not the best time for you I have been enjoying your snow pictures 😁 we don't get much so love the stuff! A month of it is great but any more would be a nightmare. I'm sure your used to it over their and life goes on but it causes havoc over here 🤣 whole country comes to a halt as soon as we get 5mm deep 🤦‍♂️

Hope everyone is well ✌🏼
Thank you my friend @greenvein :thanks:
A month would be great, 5/6 is too much. :rolleyes:
I love your airpots and your ladies are amazing. :adore::welldone:
That big purple spear is incredible.
That's quite the cola.;)
Colors are awesome .
I appreciate you sharing her with us.
I'll grab a quick pic so you can see where the greenhouse will be in the spring.
Just happens to be coveted in snow at the moment.
Hope your weekend is going well.
Take care.

20230305_082123.jpg

Bill284 😎

Thank you my friend @greenvein :thanks:
A month would be great, 5/6 is too much. :rolleyes:
I love your airpots and your ladies are amazing. :adore::welldone:
That big purple spear is incredible.
That's quite the cola.;)
Colors are awesome .
I appreciate you sharing her with us.
I'll grab a quick pic so you can see where the greenhouse will be in the spring.
Just happens to be coveted in snow at the moment.
Hope your weekend is going well.
Take care.

20230305_082123.jpg

Bill284 😎
Thanks Bill they are purple pics mascot for the next few weeks 🤣 one is demanding more food already can't wait for them to fatten up!

🤣🤣 I mean it looks like a great spot haha I definitely wouldn't last six months in it.. can't wait to see you get the green house running. Now I can see why you've gone to such lengths with the Vivohut 👌🏼. I can't say I have seen any in the past year and I'm still telling the Mrs we're moving somewhere hotter once the house is paid 🤦🏽‍♂️

Thanks Bill they are purple pics mascot for the next few weeks 🤣 one is demanding more food already can't wait for them to fatten up!
That giant spear is awesome. :thumb:
If it gets any fatter you will need a crane to hold it up..:welldone:
🤣🤣 I mean it looks like a great spot haha I definitely wouldn't last six months in it..
By the end of winter we are pretty fed up.
Unfortunately you get used too it.
It's unbelievable what you can get used to.
can't wait to see you get the green house running
I better have the VIVOHUT finished before i fire up the greenhouse. :rofl:
Lots to do this weekend.
I have a GrowHub and electrical to install and fire up the the flower room.
. Now I can see why you've gone to such lengths with the Vivohut 👌🏼
After the fire i can't risk growing inside the house.
So I needed a permanent year round facility not attached to the house.
$8000.00 later I'm still not done. :rolleyes:
But I'm set for ever without safety issues.
And i have the greenhouse for the summer.
The greenhouse will be fully lit this year btw.
. I can't say I have seen any in the past year and I'm still telling the Mrs we're moving somewhere hotter once the house is paid 🤦🏽‍♂️
We don't have that option in Ontario, just various degrees of feken cold.
If there was a warm part of the province no body would live anywhere else. ;)
Panama sounds like a nice place for the winter.
Not Northern Ontario mining territory. :laugh::laugh:
Hope you enjoyed your weekend my friend.
Take care.

Bill284 😎

Little update blackberry kush, she's really letting off some strong fruity smells! Will bring my temps down soon and probably give one more strong feed.

PXL_20230311_204205739.jpg
PXL_20230311_204126659.jpg

Also @Bill284 we took one for the team and took some snow off your hands 🤣 hope this helps.
PXL_20230308_225441387.jpg

Little update blackberry kush, she's really letting off some strong fruity smells! Will bring my temps down soon and probably give one more strong feed.

PXL_20230311_204205739.jpg
PXL_20230311_204126659.jpg

Also @Bill284 we took one for the team and took some snow off your hands 🤣 hope this helps.
PXL_20230308_225441387.jpg
Good morning @greenvein:ciao:
My apologies for missing your beautiful lady.:Namaste:
I been so busy lately I can't keep track of my own thread's. :rofl:
Blackberry Kush wow what a fantastic strain, nice work on her.
Who did you get the seed from?
Might have to add her to my list.:yahoo:
Thanks for taking some of the snow for us. :laugh:
I read it was our worst winter in 73 years. :rolleyes:
At least the greenhouse survived all that snow, it's a miracle.
Hopefully I'll be defrosting it soon.
Appreciate you sharing her with us.:thanks:
Hope everything is going well my friend.
Stay warm.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Stay warm.

Bill284 😎
Morning Bill, no need to apologise as I'm not even sure how your keeping up either 😂 give me a couple of weeks in your shoes then I'd need a vacation 🤣. As long as you got to admire her beauty lol I'm definitely feeling blessed to have her in my garden.

Theirs a website called London seed centre and the seed itself was produced by Dutch Passion. Believe me she done all the work!

Yeah i can believe it as each year now I think the winters are colder but summers are hotter! Climate change has gone crazy but at least whe have listened.. plant more trees they said 🤣 so plant more trees we did!

Have a great day and make sure you take a break ✌🏽

Morning Bill, no need to apologise as I'm not even sure how your keeping up either 😂 give me a couple of weeks in your shoes then I'd need a vacation 🤣. As long as you got to admire her beauty lol I'm definitely feeling blessed to have her in my garden.

Theirs a website called London seed centre and the seed itself was produced by Dutch Passion. Believe me she done all the work!

Yeah i can believe it as each year now I think the winters are colder but summers are hotter! Climate change has gone crazy but at least whe have listened.. plant more trees they said 🤣 so plant more trees we did!

Thanks Buddy :high-five:

Bill284 😎

Beautiful plant brother, nice job. There’s a member on here I think Christmas was his name , grew a Dutch Passion plant, I don’t remember the strain , it was an auto I believe he got 20ozs from her. Their making some really awesome genetics , your plant certainly backs that up .Beautiful

Beautiful plant brother, nice job. There’s a member on here I think Christmas was his name , grew a Dutch Passion plant, I don’t remember the strain , it was an auto I believe he got 20ozs from her. Their making some really awesome genetics , your plant certainly backs that up .Beautiful
Cheers bro, imagine 20oz from a Auto lol I have seen some new auto's growing big! this plant could have definitely produced more to be honest it's just a plant in a room right now.. under fed and under watered yet hasn't grumbled once so definitely some good genetics.

A Burple pic, last day prior to tomorrows harvest. Turned off LED for the past few days and left the UV on 24 hours. First time trying this, have used UV before but first time with this grow. Have had this lamp on for the past few weeks.
20230316_165715.jpg

Thanks Buddy :high-five:

Bill284 😎
Stay warm.

Bill284 😎

A Burple pic, last day prior to tomorrows harvest. Turned off LED for the past few days and left the UV on 24 hours. First time trying this, have used UV before but first time with this grow. Have had this lamp on for the past few weeks.
20230316_165715.jpg
UV is groovy! How many watts is that . Thanks just wondering

20230316_165715.jpg
Pretty cool. :thumb:
You will have to let us know if it made a significant improvement to them?
The glowing pipe cleaners really stand out.
They worked canopy is perfect.
Hope everything is going well Amigo.
Thanks for sharing the garden with us.
Take care.

Bill284 😎

UV is groovy! How many watts is that . Thanks just wondering
Good Morning Wardl:ciao:
How are you doing today my friend?:high-five:

Bill284 😎

Back