Purple Pics

Is that the same Grimm Truffles that won NOTM last month?
I belive so Jon , I will double check, comes from Brothers Grimm seeds ,white truffles and Cindy99 it is Jon Greensville and I have had sevral talks lol and other BGS

I belive so Jon , I will double check, comes from Brothers Grimm seeds ,white truffles and Cindy99 it is Jon Greensville and I have had sevral talks lol and other BGS
Hey Brother :ciao:
How are you doing today?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I honestly don't understand why 'attach photo' can't automatically upload photos to a user's gallery.
It just ends up being a hassle uploading pictures to the gallery before making a journal entry for instance -
and probably why the majority of members don't do things that way.
It might require a major overhaul of programming in the gallery, but I'll pass it along to see if it would be possible. I love the idea, it would solve a lot of issues, we'll let you know :thanks:

Hey @Bill284 I was reading Mel’s thread and someone was saying that Carcass has a Potassium Bicarbonate mold preventative. I thought about you and your problems and thought maybe it might help. Good luck amigo. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:
Do you have a link to the post my friend?

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

can you spot the purple?

20230827_180744.jpg

Ok. How about now?
20230827_180811.jpg

Just a single bud doing it. Must be from the morning dew.

Hey Bill, Here are some pictures of my GSC auto. She's throwing both purple and pink in her buds! The last one shows her new tent partner, a Grandaddy Purple Auto :)

Hope you're having a great day! #LoveWhatYouGrow

been awhile since i had sticky purple pics everything is green but check out this Pheno of Brother Grimm seeds
GRIMM TRUFFLES
IMG_4453.jpg
IMG_4435.jpg
IMG_4430.jpg
IMG_4423.jpg

i ALSO HAVE 1-APOLLO XX , GRIMM TRUFFLES XX,(super Sativa seed club) KOSHER HAZE

I have sone SSSC Lava Freeze with an ANESIA FROZEN BLACK CHERRY i AM CLONING NOW. i HAVE SO MANY GOOD STRAINS PURPLE URKLE XX /CINDY99. MIGHT DO THE APPLE FRITTER AND BABY GLUEY AND BABY GLUEY
SO MANY STARINS SO LITTLE TIME
Looking great bro:high-five: well done @Savvage61

can you spot the purple?

20230827_180744.jpg

Ok. How about now?
20230827_180811.jpg

Just a single bud doing it. Must be from the morning dew.
Hey buddy looking good :thumb:
Hope everything is going well.

Bill284 😎

Hey Bill, Here are some pictures of my GSC auto. She's throwing both purple and pink in her buds! The last one shows her new tent partner, a Grandaddy Purple Auto :)

Hope you're having a great day! #LoveWhatYouGrow
WoW absolutely fantastic @LKABudMan :woohoo::bravo:
Great work as usual my friend.

Bill284 😎

@GainesvilleGreen

hey bud gratz on NOM those Grimm truffles are prettest pot I ever grew. did yours turn purple? that 1 plant is purple the other green as grass both cover with a great dusting of snow. I was curious if it was pheno I didnt let my temps drop Ill post a pic of the plant I thought I killed, turns out it was ALIVE! (PICTURE Gene Wilder screaming IT'S ALIVE, IT'S ALIVE !!)

i COULDNT DECIDE WHAT TO GROW NEXT so after some research I went with Cap/Junky Rosetta stone aka Ocifer 34% potential THC. and some Anesia frozen black cherry another 34%er but I am sold on brothers grim im also growing 2 Apollo XX and strain with awesome bag appeal any way

how you been? Im slowly working my way back to being a regular 420 troll lol family can be a pain in da ass. Thank God for weed

if you dont mind tell me about your Grimm truffles I would like to compare the phenos

Thx Bud
Take care

@GainesvilleGreen

hey bud gratz on NOM those Grimm truffles are prettest pot I ever grew. did yours turn purple? that 1 plant is purple the other green as grass both cover with a great dusting of snow. I was curious if it was pheno I didnt let my temps drop Ill post a pic of the plant I thought I killed, turns out it was ALIVE! (PICTURE Gene Wilder screaming IT'S ALIVE, IT'S ALIVE !!)

i COULDNT DECIDE WHAT TO GROW NEXT so after some research I went with Cap/Junky Rosetta stone aka Ocifer 34% potential THC. and some Anesia frozen black cherry another 34%er but I am sold on brothers grim im also growing 2 Apollo XX and strain with awesome bag appeal any way

how you been? Im slowly working my way back to being a regular 420 troll lol family can be a pain in da ass. Thank God for weed

if you dont mind tell me about your Grimm truffles I would like to compare the phenos

Thx Bud
Take care
Hi @Savvage61 - have you grown an XX auto strain yet? It’s a lot of what I grow. There’s a huge difference.

Hi @Savvage61 - have you grown an XX auto strain yet? It’s a lot of what I grow. There’s a huge difference.
no I really shyed away from Autos, I could never get them to cure right they would do some wacky shit. But I got a few quality NEW strain of Autos from SSSC. and they blew me way they were sticky and stinky. you have sparked my interest.
what would you recommend?

sry for double posting but I have been checking some things out Purple city genetic have autos they sell to commercial growers with autos testing over 25% THC with Huge plants. if they keep improving they will make photos obsolete to non-breeders IMO

Beautiful 😍
Thanks Buddy :thanks:
Getting chilly.
Drying room will be ready tomorrow.
Then it’s Timber.
I’m sure 1 of the 25 will be ready :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom