Purple Pics

Hi Bill here is a couple buds from what i was told was guava i found the seeds in some shake i brought. The plant went hermie it also hermied my auto. I have a quick question i have another one of these seeds i found 2 in the shake if i grew it and took clones would they hermie or be full female and does a hermie mature faster as this was ready at 7 weeks there was no mature seeds just the odd flower Thanks
IMG_20230621_173104 - Copy - Copy.jpg
Wow absolutely beautiful. :yahoo: nice work my friend.
In my experience a seed from a hermie or bag seed always always always produces Hermies.
I've made the mistake several times and ruined many other girls from them.
Now I crush any seeds I find regardless.
I only grow reputable strains from solid breeders.
Otherwise you put the entire garden at risk.
Just my point of view.
Others have success on occasion, I've seen beautiful bag seed girls.
I won't risk it, but many do.;)

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

In my experience a seed from a hermie or bag seed always always always produces Hermies.
Just my point of view.

Bill284 😎
I believe technically speaking a female plant that hermies always produces female seeds. But I’m not as much a genetics guy as a lot of folks. How you doing Bill? In the mend over there?

Just my point of view.

Bill284 😎
Thanks pal i will throw it im also going to clean tent down with a damp cloth much appreciated

I believe technically speaking a female plant that hermies always produces female seeds. But I’m not as much a genetics guy as a lot of folks. How you doing Bill? In the mend over there?
Hey Buddy. :ciao:
Still kicking and pushing nutrients. :thanks:
I managed to keep a couple ladies alive. :thumb:
You have a firm date for the move yet?

Bill284 😎

Thanks pal i will throw it im also going to clean tent down with a damp cloth much appreciated
bags seeds have produced some amazing strains Mr soul /Brother Grimm seeds I belive it was his Cinderella 99 or Genuis come from a bag seed in a Amsterdam hash bar.
You most likely Know this already ,I had some herm issues a few grows ago. I wiped down my tent with a wet cloth. but some one here at 420 told me to make sure I wipe down/clean out any Fans or filters in my case it was a 6" inline when I started the rag was white when I finished it had turn yellowish so I am Guessing it was pollen might not have been but better safe than sorry.
Looking good :thumb: Grow On !

Hey Buddy. :ciao:
Still kicking and pushing nutrients. :thanks:
I managed to keep a couple ladies alive. :thumb:
You have a firm date for the move yet?

Bill284 😎
Good news. No, not yet.

Need help with defoliation​

Theres a thread on here someone explains female/male on page 4 i would not no if the plant i originaly got seeds from was female then hermie or straight hermie my auto got pollenated the plant that pollenated it never showed bananas so was female then hermied so should my auto seeds be female i left a bit of the auto growing it's the frostiest strain ive ever grown the seeds should be fast flowering auto/photo 7 weeks flower time

Need help with defoliation​

Theres a thread on here someone explains female/male on page 4 i would not no if the plant i originaly got seeds from was female then hermie or straight hermie my auto got pollenated the plant that pollenated it never showed bananas so was female then hermied so should my auto seeds be female i left a bit of the auto growing it's the frostiest strain ive ever grown the seeds should be fast flowering auto/photo 7 weeks flower time
I need a Venn diagram to understand that one.
I understand what your getting at but there is no definitive answer.
Any seed I've tried hermied, every one.
Ruined lots of plants.
So I don't touch anything without a solid genetic history.
Might be a female auto that turns out great
But do you want to risk 3 months work??
Do you have access to real beans?
If so I'd buy what I want and be sure of a good outcome. :Namaste:
Some people have had success I won't deny that, I just wouldn't take that risk.
All the work to have your garden ruined in the end.😎
@Herbies Seeds , you won't regret it.:thumb:

Edit: re defoliation, I don't remove anything unless it has pests.
Everything above the skirt stays. Better for the plant.
IMO defoliation does not cause hermies though.
It's another issue I believe, possibly genetic. :Namaste: :Namaste:

Bill284 😎

The purplest OG Kush a man did just valpe…

Nice to see peeps about these parts

night 😅
Good Morning Nick. :ciao:
Did you get your work finished?

Bill284 😎

Nah mate ways to go!

Spotify booming out and watching progress bars everywhere. I have 17 more hours gonna need most of them.

Got 11 seeds hopefully tap rooted by this evening so gotta get them in dirt too. Maybe chop that pretty pretty Strawberry Solo SIP too.

To be fair that’s single clip and a single clothes peg 😂

But busy day so got my go to work playlist on. Mixture of old Hip Hop, Modern Classical, 60s-2000’s rock and 90s-2000’s EDM

If I’m not sleeping for 36 hours nor is anyone else in my house 😂

Nick

I need a Venn diagram to understand that one.
I understand what your getting at but there is no definitive answer.
Any seed I've tried hermied, every one.
Ruined lots of plants.
So I don't touch anything without a solid genetic history.
Might be a female auto that turns out great
But do you want to risk 3 months work??
Do you have access to real beans?
If so I'd buy what I want and be sure of a good outcome. :Namaste:
Some people have had success I won't deny that, I just wouldn't take that risk.
All the work to have your garden ruined in the end.😎
@Herbies Seeds , you won't regret it.:thumb:

Edit: re defoliation, I don't remove anything unless it has pests.
Everything above the skirt stays. Better for the plant.
IMO defoliation does not cause hermies though.
It's another issue I believe, possibly genetic. :Namaste: :Namaste:

Bill284 😎
Hi pal i brought some seeds already i got 3 gorilla cookies auto i grew 1 the last time it ended up 7ft i got 5 1/2 oz off her i also got 3 free gorilla zkittlez both from 420 fast buds the last plants i grew/growing one seed i found another was a free seed afghan kush by discreet seeds and the other was a auto i still had from last time im on a tight budget as i have bad arthritis in my knees im only 32 thats why i grow my own bud it helps with pain im going to get signed off and should get some money i want to buy a 300w led as last summer it was getting up to 38c outside and my flat was roasting with the HPS i will take a look at herbie seeds for next time also do they deliver to uk the discreet seed website has most seed vendors but not herbie seeds

Hi pal i brought some seeds already i got 3 gorilla cookies auto i grew 1 the last time it ended up 7ft i got 5 1/2 oz off her i also got 3 free gorilla zkittlez both from 420 fast buds the last plants i grew/growing one seed i found another was a free seed afghan kush by discreet seeds and the other was a auto i still had from last time im on a tight budget as i have bad arthritis in my knees im only 32 thats why i grow my own bud it helps with pain im going to get signed off and should get some money i want to buy a 300w led as last summer it was getting up to 38c outside and my flat was roasting with the HPS i will take a look at herbie seeds for next time also do they deliver to uk the discreet seed website has most seed vendors but not herbie seeds
If my outdoor temps was this high I'd definitely be running my lights at night even with led.

Hey bill do these count as purple buds?
IMG_0824.jpeg

Also the root ball broke but look at this! :O
IMG_0825.jpeg
Just checked with the judges, your good. :rofl: :adore::adore::welldone:
Beautiful bud my friend.
Hope everything is going well this morning. :high-five:
Any more pics?

Bill284 😎

Just checked with the judges, your good. :rofl: :adore::adore::welldone:
Beautiful bud my friend.
Hope everything is going well this morning. :high-five:
Any more pics?

Bill284 😎
Thanks Bill and just the one for now when I get home tonight I’ll take a picture of the ones hanging. Was 3 hours late for work but boss wasn’t mad so it’s going great!

Thanks Bill and just the one for now when I get home tonight I’ll take a picture of the ones hanging. Was 3 hours late for work but boss wasn’t mad so it’s going great!
3 hrs!
How did you manage that?:rolleyes:

Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom