IMG_4706.JPG

IMG_4710.JPG

IMG_4716.JPG

The purple didn't show up on the summer grow
But is faster finishing

IMG_4706.JPG

IMG_4710.JPG

IMG_4716.JPG
Thanks Amigo. :thanks: :high-five: just beautiful.
Great work.
Hope everything is going well.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

been awhile since i had sticky purple pics everything is green but check out this Pheno of Brother Grimm seeds
GRIMM TRUFFLES
IMG_4453.jpg
IMG_4435.jpg
IMG_4430.jpg
IMG_4423.jpg

i ALSO HAVE 1-APOLLO XX , GRIMM TRUFFLES XX,(super Sativa seed club) KOSHER HAZE

I have sone SSSC Lava Freeze with an ANESIA FROZEN BLACK CHERRY i AM CLONING NOW. i HAVE SO MANY GOOD STRAINS PURPLE URKLE XX /CINDY99. MIGHT DO THE APPLE FRITTER AND BABY GLUEY AND BABY GLUEY
SO MANY STARINS SO LITTLE TIME

been awhile since i had sticky purple pics everything is green but check out this Pheno of Brother Grimm seeds
GRIMM TRUFFLES
IMG_4453.jpg
IMG_4435.jpg
IMG_4430.jpg
IMG_4423.jpg

i ALSO HAVE 1-APOLLO XX , GRIMM TRUFFLES XX,(super Sativa seed club) KOSHER HAZE

I have sone SSSC Lava Freeze with an ANESIA FROZEN BLACK CHERRY i AM CLONING NOW. i HAVE SO MANY GOOD STRAINS PURPLE URKLE XX /CINDY99. MIGHT DO THE APPLE FRITTER AND BABY GLUEY AND BABY GLUEY
Just freeken beautiful :yahoo: :bravo:
Going to be incredible buds.
Did you get a clone?

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Not entirely sure how to work the gallery or how to locate my uploads here are some purple Lucky 7s a
I see you already have pictures uploaded to the gallery & embedded some in this post
What seems to be the problem ?
:bravo::welldone:

Those I uploaded just before posting this. I also uploaded some yesterday but not entirely sure how to navigate to them
Highlight your name & click photos or 420 photos on main header , click my photos

a place you can find answers

I honestly don't understand why 'attach photo' can't automatically upload photos to a user's gallery.
It just ends up being a hassle uploading pictures to the gallery before making a journal entry for instance -
and probably why the majority of members don't do things that way.

GRIMM TRUFFLES
IMG_4453.jpg
IMG_4435.jpg
IMG_4430.jpg
IMG_4423.jpg

Is that the same Grimm Truffles that won NOTM last month?

Very nice, I have a question about it. Did you have to lower the temp to get it purple or did it turn on its own? CL🍀
Thank you. No sir. This is true purple, no temp manipulation. It was bred to be purple. Every seed I have grown of it has been like this. These particular pictures were from 12/22

Back
Top Bottom