Purple Wreck,Black Diesel,Cotton Candy,Ice Cush

ty all for help and tips ill keep all that in mind and ill be updating every few days with status.maybe if theres any more problems we can sort them out again for every1 to see =P. do you guys normally top your plants? i was thinking cotton candy(bottom right) and the p wreck(bottom left) might be good ones to top. also should i top just a few days before i switch to flower or do they need some time to recover? when they all 4 reach 1 foot+ im going to start flowering. p wreck is tallest right now at 11 inches and black diesel is lowest at 9 inches.

If I may chime in, I wouldn't wait until they droop before watering. IMO, it better to water them right before they start to droop. No need to let the plant get that dried out. I know, cannabis likes drier soil but that doesn't mean letting it sit in the Mohave desert for a day helps it out. I've got it down now where I can tell by using the weight of the pots that its time to water and my plants are never water starved, they are close to being too dry but I never let them get there. Just my take on it.

i was just saying that a plant thats drooping will recover quick for watering so if it dont recover from a watering then its not under watered,
the best method is filling another pot with the same grow medium then you can compare the weight, plus as the grow medium dries out you will find the soil shrinks and leaves a gap at the edge of the pot, dependong on temps you can go anythong from 3 to 5 days without watering but as the plant gets bigger you could be watering every other day depending on pot size.

once you have gone a few weeks you will have a rough idea of when the plant needs water, but if the leaves are droopy then when you water if its under watered then it will pick up pretty quick if its over watered their will be no change.

at the minute im going 4 days on my bigger plants in flower and the small veg plants are going around days depending on temps, you will get the hang of it pretty quick,

Back
Top Bottom