Quantum board question!

What bds

Easy answer is yes like blue said
I'd be curious of the bds

240w is more than u need in a 2x2, but as long as driver has a dimmer, then get it, because we always grow our grow areas

Yes.. I got a 250w QB for my 2x4 and holy shit is it bright... BTW.. you can get them from kingbrite on alibaba for $100 less than HLG charges (he should answer his emails when customers try to buy things) big savings for the same exact product with the same LED's..

Yes that is why im still deciding because 2 boards are much cheaper than 1
Well honestly, go 250.. supposedly it will work fine in my 2x4 (just started so no idea yet) so your 2x2 would be fine and you can use it later if you scale up.. Just make sure to get the kingbrite (or HLG if you have to..) they both use the newest samsung 301 LED's.. other boards may use older model LED's that are less efficient.

I received my HLG 120 just before Christmas. Amazin' light it puts my X6 COB light to shame. It only draws 96 watts, but has the same light output (measured with crappy meter, but everything is relative) - as my 1800 Watt X6! The 1800 watt light only draws 450 watts from the wall, (thank god with hydro rates). My HLG as mentioned puts the Chinese light to shame. You can't go wrong with HLG products.

I received my HLG 120 just before Christmas. Amazin' light it puts my X6 COB light to shame. It only draws 96 watts, but has the same light output (measured with crappy meter, but everything is relative) - as my 1800 Watt X6! The 1800 watt light only draws 450 watts from the wall, (thank god with hydro rates). My HLG as mentioned puts the Chinese light to shame. You can't go wrong with HLG products.

You do know the HLG's are chinese right? samsung parts.. the driver is all chinese.. it's just sold in america. Just saying..

Chinese parts indeed, some of the 100 series boards are "built" in N. America - but with Chinese parts. You'd be hard pressed to find any electronics anywhere that doesn't originate in China.

I recently completed a grow using am HLG quantum board that was rated at 100watts. I used it in a 2x2 foot tent. I grew an Auto from start to finish and yielded a little over 2oz from that one plant. I'm currently making a 2 board system with four 65watt boards for my brother is use in a slightly larger tent. The idea is to use two boards for vegging and all four boards to flower. I say go for it.

Back
Top Bottom