Quantum T5 Badboy

Day 42 larger flowers, day 35 smaller flowers. All crystals/Trics are still very clear, and only now (today) red hairs starting to show. I must say I have only grown with T5 and MH/HPS. In my opinion the T5 wins hands down, opinion based on experience. operating cost, heat, maintenance, lumens this thing should be deemed "TOP SECRET". Despite the 80's slang this thing really lives up to its name "BADBOY" 4 sure. Im happy with it anyway, and to my Olympians! GO USA! BODDIE, VONN (again), LYSAEK, APOLLO, CONGRATS KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!!! IM SO PROUD OF THEM!!!

Damn BMMC. They look pretty good so far. :bravo: They are pretty thick already.. this should be interestin ;):popcorn:

:goodjob:

dro:reading420magazine:

hey bend . nice progress . i agree the badboy is exactly that. i saw your thread on grasscity . i have my journal there also. i actualy spend more time there than here.

Todays Pics, 02/23/10

IMG_02144.JPG

IMG_02166.JPG

IMG_02229.JPG

IMG_02247.JPG

IMG_02205.JPG

IMG_02172.JPG

IMG_02155.JPG

IMG_02007.JPG

Have a great day everybody! :reading420magazine:

Bend

Thank you so much everyone you guys ROCK! I wish you were all here to try it when we finish! Were only about half way through flowering (I think) Trics are still very clear, should get bigger soon. XXfingers!

Thanks vaporeyes. You remember the begining problems. What a mess, ohhhhh! Are you glad I didnt give up? lol!

Thanks vaporeyes. You remember the begining problems. What a mess, ohhhhh! Are you glad I didnt give up? lol!

I am......... enjoying the show for sure! not to mention im really anxious to see how you finish off under the T5s...I was talking to my local shop and they just got in the
vho's from sunlight supply, seemed to think they have some serious potential.

I am......... enjoying the show for sure! not to mention im really anxious to see how you finish off under the T5s...I was talking to my local shop and they just got in the
vho's from sunlight supply, seemed to think they have some serious potential.

anyone see 2ft vho's out there?

watts per lumen is better with the HO bulbs so you are better off just going to more HO bulbs in a fixture then in a VHO fixture. Plus the VHO bulbs are a little pricer, plus with the HO you can get them in a wider spectrum so you can dial in exactly what you need. I have a Solar Flare 12 bulb VHO and a 12 bulb bad boy HO. I'll let you know in about 8 weeks which performs better.

If the Solar Flare is one of those that require active cooling, that would turn me off slightly, as low heat is one of the main benefits.

If you don't post the results in a prominent place, please PM me BTR, I would love to know how it turned out.

The Solar Wind comes with glass and requires cooling....

#
first air-cooled T5 fixtures!
#
4" A/C fitting on 4-lamp models; 6" A/C fitting on 8-lamp models.
#
All fixtures include glass.
#
All fixtures must be used with fan and glass at all times.

Back
Top Bottom