Question on heat and humidity control in 4x4 tent

pointer80

Hello everyone, I am getting ready to set up a 4x4 tent in my basement and have a question about how difficult it will be to control heat and humidity? My basement is a standard concrete uninsulated, unfinished and not heated except with one register opened slightly. It is not real cold, about 62 to 65 Fahrenheit normally. I will be using 4 288 quantum boards and a vent fan with filter. Is it that difficult to control heat and humidity? How do you guy's keep everything in check? Thanks all for any help in advance.

I realize this is a couple days old but I wrote an article in my link below about Vapor Pressure Deficit. It's a relatively short article and discusses alot about what you're concerned about.

Feel free to check out my grows. I grow in an uninsulated garage in southern california. Im inland and above sea level which means we get in the forties over night. I do alot of environmental manipulation so I might be of some assistance. Cheers!

I will check it out. The temp is staying at 63 f. with 44 rh
Yea that’s a little cool for our plants. Humidity is okay for now. Look into a oil-filled radiator style heaters. Let us know how it’s going :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom