Question!

Screenshot_20240515-131107.png

@BabaYager check this math out 🤣🤣🤣🤣
if all the gardeners on the forum collected what we have in jars, maybe we could collect that amount of weed to smoke the shit out of that t-rex 🤣

And here are my favorites ones McKennai that i ate all of them after they were saoked in honey for 2 months. ( the yield was 10g dry and i ate 3/4 of the honey jar at once... you can relate 🤣🤣. I swear i needed 3 whole days to build myself again after that night. I was empty, my ego was destroyed completely. It showed me things that im very gratefull today 😭)
IMG-20240428-WA0010.jpg
IMG-20240428-WA0000.jpg

I'll zone out here, I am not remotely interested in mushrooms - sorry
Here's why. I lost close friend who jumped convinced he could fly at 15 years old, and another girlfriend who I used to play chess with that is now what we used to call an acid casualty AKA fekin' bonkers, lost the plot
I can't get with that
:Namaste:

Here's why. I lost close friend who jumped convinced he could fly at 15 years old, and another girlfriend who I used to play chess with that is now what we used to call an acid casualty AKA fekin' bonkers, lost the plot
I can't get with that
Im kinda on the same page, I've seen a bunch of close friend basically drift away mentally from over use of psychedelics....some would trip 3-4 times a week on top of other things while at edm shows.... They're far gone now and again same unfortunately there has been a few semi recent suicides. 🫤

Tried em....enjoyed them.... I'll stick with the herb 😅 I got a kid and shit to do.

I can't get with that
I'm really sorry to hear this but you are aware that mushrooms have nothing to do with how people actually use mushrooms. whoever gave mushrooms to a 15-year-old teenager should be fully blamed. And in relation to your ex-girlfriend, behind what you said, the same cliché is also attributed to weed: "if you start to smoke weed you will end up using heroin or something similarly strong" Just so you know: mushrooms are the safest drug out there. of course many people who use drugs have no idea to inform themselves beforehand. because for most, drugs just "happen to them" and do not program such an experience. i am 30 years old. i do drugs since i was 14. and i have used at least 15 types of drugs so far. I was also addicted to some for long periods. most of the time I consumed them because I knew for sure that each drug in optimal quantities opens a gate in my mind and makes me "understand" better whatever we are and where we are and wtf is going on here. it sounds quite strange for a normal person but... we are all really mad to think and act like nothing its happening. we just spawn here and then we need to catch up with a world that is barely sustainable. now anyone can very well say that I'm some jonky and I understand that. I myself have considered myself that way for a good part of my life. but in fact I am a fulfilled, happy, sporty and healthy man. so I'm asking everyone not to blame drugs because we could use the same line with absolutely anything that can kill a man.

Back
Top Bottom