Quick question on nutes

hello bud

hi all, new here and on my first grow with auto,s in paragon soil. im 4weeks in and showing good growth,but 2 of the larger ones are starting to turn yellow at the tips of the leaves, think its lacking some food i hope. im starting to put them on a feeding program and all i have is advanced nutrients grow micro bloom.is giving them only micro and bloom a bad idea, i was thinking of a 1.2 schedule with these 2 nutes. to be honest im not to sure. any help much appreciated with what iv got

If you are veging them you will need all 3 components to the 3 part nutrient regimen. In vegetative stage of growth, the grow component is very critical. At first I thought u may have over fertilized ur plants. Now I believe that either ur soil was "hot" or nutrient laden to begin with or ur plant may be suffering of nitrogen deficiency. A pic would definitely help in determining what problem u are having. Have they began to flower yet?

CIMG01292.JPG

hi thanks for reply, not sure about nitrogen as the micro seems to have everything the grow has, only in higher concentration, anymore advice would b very helpfull, they have began to flower but only at early stage, i can see pistils and the like, only 4 weeks old

Enough?

CIMG01292.JPG

hi thanks for reply, not sure about nitrogen as the micro seems to have everything the grow has, only in higher concentration, anymore advice would b very helpfull, they have began to flower but only at early stage, i can see pistils and the like, only 4 weeks old

Logically thinking, what you're saying seems to make sense. I'd like you to take into account the fact that although the micro and grow may have the same nutes in them, this sytem was designed by folks that went through various trial and error processes to reach the conclusion that they arrived at. I said that to say this, though it may appear that grow and micro provide the same things, they ratios are prescribed in the fashion they are for this very reason. If your plants were gettting what they needed from what you are currently doing then this would be a moot point. If you are truly interested in doing things another way then might I suggest you search the threads and research something like "the Lucas Method" or talk to a pro such as PitViper. That's the best I can do for u brother. Hope you find what you're looking for. :peace:

hi all, new here and on my first grow with auto,s in paragon soil. im 4weeks in and showing good growth,but 2 of the larger ones are starting to turn yellow at the tips of the leaves, think its lacking some food i hope. im starting to put them on a feeding program and all i have is advanced nutrients grow micro bloom.is giving them only micro and bloom a bad idea, i was thinking of a 1.2 schedule with these 2 nutes. to be honest im not to sure. any help much appreciated with what iv got

the yellowing leaves, im pretty sure it is due to the plant lacking nitrogen. your bloom fert doesnt have the nitrrogen that the plant needs to grow. the growing medium aka soil has enuf nutes in it to last the plant for 2-3 weeks then you need to manually add them, you need a fert that has enuf nitrogen, i personally use bio grow. nitrogen must be replaced regularly, so instead of 1 big watering do 2 or 3 mini waterings

hope this helps you

peace and happy gardening

Back
Top Bottom