Raisingcain's Carmelo Outdoor Scrog

Kicking ass and taking names.... Enjoy the swell

Woke up this morning to a little powdery mildew! Wtf I though this was Colorado lol! Using potassium bicarbonate , just in case anyone is unsure of what to use

I've had good luck spraying Green Clean when I catch a little. It works very good, I'm very satisfied. I've added another fan also and I point it at the ceiling of my greenhouse to keep the morning dew down.

Thanks for the tip, I'm always looking for alternatives. PM is just a fact of life for me around here.

Key is catching it early, glad to hear you did!

Whats up its OCT 7th
Time to harvest!
Trichs are looking good to go
this year has been fun outside but we have been getting lots of rain and humidity so time to chop!

Ill be posting reports of how everything turns out soon. Lastnight I chopped Strawberry Blue, Incredible Bulk and Holy Grail Kush. Today Im going to begin the journey of chopping the scrogged Caramelos but first......... a couple ending pics!

FullSizeRender94.jpg

image210006.JPG

Wow! What a frosty beauty and happy day about harvest.

You did well. :high-five:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom