Ramblings of an old man

alpha1

I was just reading about how much an ounce costs in different areas. I really don't see how you guys can afford to smoke. How the hell can anyone afford to pay $500 per ounce. Do you make it last a year? Back in the day $15.00 was outrageous and most went $10.00. I'm in Texas and where I live $60.00 is the going price. I'm glad I joined this site but I think you guys need to teach me how to make money rather than grow weed. Good Growing to all.

I remember as a kid paying $15-25 for a 1/4 oz cut off of mexican bricks, we never saw any bud from all the popular and pricey strains available today. It got us high but it had nowhere near the potency of todays products. Also the price is relative to where one lives I think...high cost of living = high cost of weed.

Welcome to 420, glad to have you with us. Keep in mind that there is a world of difference between 350-500 oz weed and that mexican stuff that goes for 60 an O. Cadillac vs rusted out Vega with four flat tires.

I remember 10.00 oz crap mex.but then we could pay 60.00 and get a 10 inch tye stick
tyed and with stick 2 inches around,or maui waui for 80.bucks.even mohichan was around,never really knew where that came from,it was an inbetween weed,not bad not great.them were the days,and I even had a back then till 30 years of skateboard tricks took its toll.

Thanks for turning me on to the photos. My next grow I plan to plant Lowryder. The pics sure answered a lot of question.

Back
Top Bottom