Rate These Buds?

NYGuyQ

Heyo - sorry if this is the inappropriate place to post this, I couldn't find another thread. As a long-time returnee to Green (at the young age of 33!), I wanted to ask folks with more experience.

I was surprised that some of the Sour Diesel from a reliable source turned out to appear less appealing than his usual grow - how do these look?

Thanks for the reply! Not as great a pungency as I'm used to, but still has some of the nice, putrid aroma you'd expect is still present.

Is it my novice-ness, or was the trim job a bit lazy?

Thanks for the reply! Not as great a pungency as I'm used to, but still has some of the nice, putrid aroma you'd expect is still present.

The trim job was a bit lazy but I've seen much worse. Nice color as well.

:thumb:

I don't manicure my buds. If it has sugar on it I leave it. I had one person say I was a little lazy with the trim. I asked him..."what would you have trimmed off"

The answer was nothing. The market demands trimmed nugs for the WOW effect. I do not sell. I give away freely or trade.

Every leaf you see in the pics is covered with trichromes. Sometimes the camera cannot highlight them.

7-15_5_.jpg
DSCN034112.jpg

Back
Top Bottom