Ray J Films Controversial Medical Marijuana Video With Snoop Dogg

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
Whitney Houston's toyboy lover Ray J has shot a controversial new video singing the praises of marijuana.

The R&B singer, who made headlines earlier this year (07) when a leaked sex tape featuring him and ex-girlfriend Kim Kardashian was leaked, directs and stars in the music video for Smoking Weed, alongside rapper pals Snoop Dogg and Slim Thug.

But Ray J insists the song and video were made purely to highlight the medicinal qualities of the drug, which he was prescribed three years ago - to help him sleep.

And he claims the rappers who join him in the promo also use marijuana to help them battle insomnia.

He says, "In Los Angeles and in nine other states you can smoke weed legally because that's my medication. Like it's hard for me to go to sleep at night... I have insomnia.

"So they (doctors) prescribe marijuana for me so I can relax at night and just be cool... I've been a patient for two, three years.

"Snoop's a patient... Slim Thug's a patient, so what you're doing is you're watching a video of people just using their medication to help them relax.

"It's hard to go to sleep at night, being an entrepreneur and being on the grind every day."

News Hawk- User 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: PostChronicle
Copyright: PostChronicle
Website: Ray J Films Controversial Medical Marijuana Video With Snoop Dogg

i feel the same way. although i'm for the complete legalization of marijuana i think that there should be a complete seperation between the two issues. not that insomnia is less legitimate than other problems. insomnia is terrible, i know from experience. but in my mind this angle is does not create the image that is nessesary to gain acceptance from the public.

Back
Top Bottom