Reasonable?

kitcer

What is a reasonable amount of times to blaze someone up, before you just draw the line and expect something in return?

Im getting sick of these damn moochers not pitching in anything.

I am with you there StonerGrower, but if there is someone who it seems that they only come around to smoke, (moochers) then I will let them know to throw in there stash, if not then you know where the door is, and don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out!! I had someone do that before and just wanted to be high on my shit, then would leave, I caught on really quick.

You know... Screw a mooch! Let me call em out and see if they come back. I have no patience for moochers. I'm a loving person, and I give when I can. I'm fortunate to have friends who'll do the same for me. It's always a balance of give and take. Give me 5 min with a mooch and I'll set em straight! Ya just gotta grow some balls and tell em how ya feel!

I'm always willing to smoke people down, but I find it funny that when my stock is low and have little to no personal smoke people tend to disappear and not have time to smoke.

I know it's that time for them to be smoking me up, when I'm like "damn I think it's their time to smoke me up." If it takes that long for me to realize you have been muching, it's too long.

The next time they come over, you take what you want to smoke with them and put the rest away. When they ask, just tell them that's all you have left. One of two things will happen:

1. They will leave. Which also gives you a chance to break out the big bud you put away. You partied with them. If you were feeling guilty, don't. You spent your time and your money making sure everyone had a good time. I love sharing with my friends, but it's way to expensive to share the love all the time. And the few friends I smoke with never come empty handed. And vice versa.

2. Someone will break out some stash. In this case, that would tick me off. But at least I know the score.

I would also tell them as they went out the door, with all the love in my heart..."Hey next time, it's your turn!". Smile and don't break stride.:smokin:

I'm always willing to smoke people down, but I find it funny that when my stock is low and have little to no personal smoke people tend to disappear and not have time to smoke.

Amen to that..good ole fair weather friends. Just tell em ya quit.

Peace and good friends:rollit:

haaate it, when i used to sell it was really bad....now not so bad because i dont mind smoking my close friends up and i dont sell so there isnt as many ppl......one guy used to come over to buy and he would ask if he could have a sample for the road (after he recieved his bag) the first few times i gave him a small bowl before he left but he kept doing it every time eventually i said yea heres the bong sample your bud all you want lol.....after a while of selling and eventually learning who the mooches are i had no problem at all roasting a fat toke right infront of ppl and not sharing a bit of it because ppl begin to expect you to be liberal with your stash cuz they know there is a big bag hidden somewhere in the house but as i said many times to customers....it costs me money too!

Better yet offer to front them about $10 or $20 bucks worth and then you will probably never have to see them again... :smokin:

:rofl:

I lost a "friend" like that a few years ago. I gave her some of mine and a dvd she wanted to borrow from me. So I lost a little bud and a dvd...it was worth it!

I had to laugh when I realized the movie I "loaned" her...the name?
Somethings Gotta Give:smokin:

Peace:hippy:

^^ HAHAHHA i love it. Moochers suck.

the worst of the worst is a moocher who will sit a smoke with you, and just before he/she leaves asks to get some papers for the road. The funny thing is, some moochers believe that rolling the doob for ya is their contribution to the whole scene. Now, since my friends are all grown, I dont worry about moochers....Mooching is for teens. lol

man youd be surprised, im in my mid twenties and there are a lot of people older than me that have no weed etiquette i used to hate the guys who would want a "quick toke for the road" meaning pack me a bowl of your weed so i can get high off your stash before i leave

i hate the ones who always bring gabage in hopes to smoke some good....thats even worse to me.

Dude it's all about the frequency. I have one friend who will only take a few hits when he smokes and he'll only smoke like once every 2 weeks so I'm always ready to get him high no matter how many times since I'm getting stoned every day and always wantin' new people to smoke with and he doesn't smoke that much.

I used to be a huge push over and constantly smoke people up. I hate to even admit it. But more so I hated letting them mooch and never seeing anything in return for it. sometimes not even a thank you. now i only smoke up my good friends because i know they will get me back. we have a routine. one week its one person's turn the next week is another's. we've actually saved money this way. :) when it comes to other people coming in and hanging with us we only have a certain amount out and tell em that's all we have otherwise they won't leave until its all gone.
happpy smoking :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom