Recirc Top Feed Hydro - 3m x 1.5m x 2m Tent - GLR & LST - 1800W - Assorted Strains

Re: Recirc Top Feed Hydro - 3m x 1.5m x 2m Tent - GLR & LST - 1800W - Assorted Strain

yo ALK! all I can say is those pics are beautiful. You are showing some real grower talent there bro. Sorry I haven't been around in so long, been busy moving since the 5th of this month and still have crap at the former residence, hoping to be done soon but with tomorrows surgery (spinal cord stimulator replacement) it will be a few days before a couple of last loads can happen. Got the 100 A at 240V ran and the trench filled back in, the room painted and the LCP Lighting Control Panel is hung, check out this monster lol
DSCN05809.JPG

I will only be using a 1/4 of the 240V's potential: 4000 watts of HPS, just ordered 4 Hort. Super HPS bulbs, if you get a few swing by my co-journal I am doing with the cap'n. I am shooting to have the room up and running by Sept. 15th but still have alot of attic/ventilation work t do but after that its just hanging hoods and osc. fans.

Re: Recirc Top Feed Hydro - 3m x 1.5m x 2m Tent - GLR & LST - 1800W - Assorted Strain

Wow, nice.

Get well soon.

yo ALK! all I can say is those pics are beautiful. You are showing some real grower talent there bro. Sorry I haven't been around in so long, been busy moving since the 5th of this month and still have crap at the former residence, hoping to be done soon but with tomorrows surgery (spinal cord stimulator replacement) it will be a few days before a couple of last loads can happen. Got the 100 A at 240V ran and the trench filled back in, the room painted and the LCP Lighting Control Panel is hung, check out this monster lol
DSCN05809.JPG

I will only be using a 1/4 of the 240V's potential: 4000 watts of HPS, just ordered 4 Hort. Super HPS bulbs, if you get a few swing by my co-journal I am doing with the cap'n. I am shooting to have the room up and running by Sept. 15th but still have alot of attic/ventilation work t do but after that its just hanging hoods and osc. fans.

Just curious and not trying to get into your biz but I have to ask why is your house inspected every 4 months?

BEAUTIFUL plant.

hey guys!!

sorry i have been absent the last week or so! we had almost 2 weeks of HORRENDOUS weather which affected my work... meaning i didnt work(which im not complaining about! loL) BUT im paying for it now as we have been working round the clock to catch up! thanking all for the reps! and the great comments! :cheesygrinsmiley: muchly appreciated! :thumbs: :thanks:

ok, update
sunday was the

54th day of flower

- i cut the OG Kush x white widow that day! the resin was JUST starting to turn amber here n there and i havent seen it fatten up at all over the last 2 weeks.. the leaf to flower ratio was so high that i have decided to HASH the whole plant.. it seemed like a good choice.. all the flower leaves were frosty and with so many leaves it seemed a waste to try to do anything else but HASH it. quite a pretty plant, i LOVED the darkening of the leaves and the aroma is quite exquisite.. very hashy and spicey- almost peppery.. BUT the buds just didnt size up at all... and i wont grow this strain again.

some pics of the OGK x white widow:
P1020956.JPG

P1020957.JPG

P1020958.JPG

P10209591.JPG

P10209601.JPG

P1020961.JPG

P10209622.JPG

P1020973.JPG

P1020974.JPG

P1020975.JPG

P1020976.JPG

P1020977.JPG

P1020980.JPG

P1020981.JPG

P1020982.JPG

P10209832.JPG

outside:
P10209861.JPG

P1020987.JPG

P1020988.JPG

P10209891.JPG

P1020990.JPG

P1020994.JPG

so! i didnt bother trimming it all up immaculate because im gonna hash it.. PLUS i didnt flush it AT ALL.. so... there may be some that will not agree with that but it is as it is.. i am currently flushing the rest of the plants in the tent.. i am expecting to cut them all this weekend.. they are all showing heavy browning in their pistils and some are whitening up considerably(=trichs).. they will undergo a week long flush with ph'd water ONLY

today is week 8 exactly.. so i am looking to have this grow done and dusted by beginning of week 9.. the thing is, we have a full house inspection at the END of next week! god dammit! they have decided to bring it up ahead of schedule by 2 weeks so i am under a bit of pressure to get this grow done by then :[ we have inspections every 4 months.

i DO apologize again for not being able to catch up with everyones journals! i will try to get to a couple every night this week and say hi! :cheesygrinsmiley: and good to see ya BluDreamz!! sorry i havent been in to say hi!!! i LOVED your entry in last months POTM! was STUNNING bro! :thumb:

take care everyone and thanks again for sharing all the lurve!

howdy folks... thought i better put an update up for the journal-

day 49 of flower
week 7

it was this time last grow that i harvested! and by looking at the trichs of the OGK x white widow(which appears to be the first one that will go due to its pistil colouring), they are just turning milky-ish.. and i'll be waiting for a good 20%amber with them all. at this stage im GUESSING 2-3 weeks MAX(total 9-10 weeks approx), with the exception of the cindy 99 hybrids, which im guessing will be another 4 weeks approx- they were planted a few weeks after the main pack.

just a few pics today being exactly week 7 of flower.. approx 5 days since my last photo update:

shot of all-you can just make out that the OGK x WW is taking on a deep red tinge to the leaf colour:
wideshot.JPG

left side of tent:
leftside_of_tent.JPG

right side of tent:
rightside_of_tent.JPG

Somango x Critical(got a ways to go yet with this beautiful strain):
somangox_06.JPG

somangox_02.JPG

somango_05.JPG

somango_03.JPG

OG Kush x White Widow(leaves starting to change hue to deep reddish-purple:
oGKx_04.JPG

OGKx_01.JPG

OGKx_02.JPG

OGKx_03.JPG

cinderella 99 hybrid:

cindy99_01.JPG

cindy99_02.JPG

cindy99_03.JPG

cindy99_04.JPG

Black Domina x Cheese:

blackdomx_02.JPG

blackdomx_01.JPG

bigbudx_11.JPG

Big Bud x White Widow:

bigbudx_10.JPG

bigbudx_04.JPG

bigbudx_05.JPG

bigbudx_03.JPG

bigbudx_02.JPG

Holy Grail Kush:
HGK_09.JPG

HGK_08.JPG

HGK_07.JPG

HGK_05.JPG

HGK_06.JPG

HGK_03.JPG

HGK_02.JPG

HGK_01.JPG

thanks all
Yo Alky! Looks wonderful, keep up whatever your doing cause it looks oh so nice :)
If you get a chance swing by my co journal w/ the cap'n. URLs in my sig.
Keep it green as always mate

wiw!?

howdy folks! dang.. i have to remember how to navigate around this site again! hahaha... sorry to all the brothers out there, ive been busy with a few projects.. kids.. work.. i just havent had the time to dedicate to 420mag.. plus i was active with a few projects that attracted nefarious piggly wiggly attention and just wanted to stay low.. and learning more about paid VPN's and the like has eased my mind in terms of the big eye in the sky ;)

ok.. so i will endeavour to find some pics of this grow.. and finish it up. ive done a whole other grow since then and will add a few pics HOPEFULLy(if i can find them)... mainly a somango x critical grow with some thc bomb and cherry bomb.. the later came away well! but the somango has shined beyond my most psycho-delic expectations brothers! all i can say is WOW...

ok, i have a HEAP of catching up to do... it's going to have to come bit by bit as i try to see where everyone is at and check out new journals etc etc.. thanks to everyone who has supported my learning and growing in the past- you guys are the awesomest bunch of chaps out there in the 420 online-verse, i am so grateful for your patience and guidance /|\

oh! i have to say before i forget.. HGK!! WOWZA!~ some of the best smoke i have ever experienced ... :thumb: ...

Good to see you back mate. Good luck with it all :Namaste:

ok.. these were the last pics that i found of this grow... i thought i took more especially of the trimmed final product but havent found them yet. this is what i have:

cindy 99:
P1030072.JPG

P1030070.JPG

somango:
P10300581.JPG

P10300571.JPG

P10300561.JPG

P1030052.JPG

P1030048.JPG

P1030047.JPG

black domina x cheese:
P10300382.JPG

P10300372.JPG

P1030029.JPG

P1030027.JPG

thats all i can find right now.. will try to find more.

peace /|\

Very nice mate

hey Alk brother great to have you back :) very nice finished plants +reps

:thumb:

whats up man? beautiful plants for sure!

Alk!
Good to see ya back bro!

hey guys! :) thank you all for the welcome back!! very much appreciated :Namaste:

great to see you all still here and active! it's gonna take me a little while to catch up with everyone and get up to speed with new journals and new titles! :D

ok, so since i was last on i did another grow with 5x THC bomb, 2x cherry bomb and 3x somango- which i actually thought were black domina x cheese! and i am SO VERY glad they were somango.. because they were the SHIZZLE ma NIZZLES LOL... THC bombs came out very nice but not the hit i was after.. especially after tasting the wonders of HGK,,, *drools* but i tell ya mates.. somango and this somango x critical is spectacular in flavour and in hit! she's a true knock out hit, heavy on the body stone with a great high which is complimented with a gorgeous flavour like tropical mango x fruit- a sweetness ya just wanna keep on sniffing :D if this strain is anything like Soma's mango (hence the name Somango) i would recommend his somango to ANYONE.

ok.. i just took a quick vid of my current grow, nothing flash in quality- the vid that is! but just an intro to show everyone where i am at currently.

because i had a few somango's in transit- in theory they were destined to go to a mates.. but that falling through i thought i would use them myself and i am glad i did after harvesting my last grow which included, as mentioned 3 x somango x critical.. the largest yielding 8 ounces dry :)) and i have to share to everyone.. when i made the trim up into bubblehash i stopped at the 9th wash, after which i was still getting a large tablespoon of hash! normally i get 3 washes through the bags, but this was, for me anyhoo, an unprecedented experience hahaha also MAN! those cherry bombs grew HUUUGE! unfortunately i had to cut them early so i can't say what the smoke was like but as they were upon day of harvest i got 18 ounces dry weight, not growing this strain before i had absolutely no idea they would react as they did and was blown away by their vigor.. but not blown away by how long they took to flower, i had to cut them at week 14 ! damned annual property inspection :0

somango x critical 6th of feb 2014 @ week 2 of flower:
somango x critical - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom