Recommendations for high THC autoflower strains

Flowertime

I've only bought my seeds from seedsman with no problems whatsoever. My problem is that there are way to many to open just to find out the thc content.
Also what ever happened to cannabis that would turn your joint black from resin that would clog your joint up and leave a dab of resin on your lips?

Hiya @Flowertime how are you finding out the THC content or are you just going by the goo and the buzz? I can't think of any way other than popping them and growing them...

Hiya @Flowertime how are you finding out the THC content or are you just going by the goo and the buzz? I can't think of any way other than popping them and growing them...
On seedsman when you open up one of their seeds it gives you a description of the plant growing time, estimated weight, size, and thc and cbd, plus other useful information

On seedsman when you open up one of their seeds it gives you a description of the plant growing time, estimated weight, size, and thc and cbd, plus other useful information
It should say when you open a seed description it gives you the vital information for growing that pictular strain.

Check out some Zkittlez on Seedsman, 25% THC advertised.

Feed and train early they flowered after 28 days but grow fast and easy. Watch Cal/Mag on those.

Im sorry guys im not trying to highjack this post i just cant figure out how to make a post but ill ask anyways hope its ok . I have a narco therapy auto flower its day ten and i think im over watering it but everywhere i look up its only pics of severe overwatering , also my humidity is low because of the winter hope you all can help stressing out on this one

Attachments

• 20200226_150038.jpg
    20200226_150038.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 74
On that size plant try giving 4 ounces of water in circles around the plant out to 2 inches away from it. Then at night check to see if you need another ounce or two.

Seedlings need to grow roots seeking water so restricting water is how you make them root well.

More info like soil and feeding routine would be helpful.

Honestly that looks slightly overfed like the soil or nutes are a little to hot. Had the same thing happen on a seedling when I used miracle grow Perlite with 7/7/7 npk. The leaves curled down at the tips (clawing).

I repotted to happy frog and neutral Perlite and they took off.

Thanks for your response ill try that i think it also had something to do with my medium mix i bit off more then i could chew with coco ive only had 2 soil grows under my belt (someone else explained to me all the differences of maintaining coco compared to soil) and from what you and that person said its more then likely low oxygen levels at my roots due to lack of aeration because i was told vermiculite was the same thing as perlite and slight overwatering
P.s its just a coco vermiculite mix havent fed it yet was going to this weekend now im not to sure

You need to provide a lot more information to get a result bro
My bad but i might as well add them now just in case you all have more knowledge for me. my humidity is low bouncing between 30 to 40% (winter time is hitting me hard with no humidifier)
No feeding just distilled bottled water tried using the knuck test to determine when to water now currently gonna try what Apoc recommended above) but i planned on starting to add nutes this weekend
Temps 75 to 84 farenheit usually (depends on room temp)
Medium coco vermiculite mixture (was told they was the same also only made a 80/20 ratio)
And a 2000 watt LED with just the veg switch on

My bad but i might as well add them now just in case you all have more knowledge for me. my humidity is low bouncing between 30 to 40% (winter time is hitting me hard with no humidifier)
No feeding just distilled bottled water tried using the knuck test to determine when to water now currently gonna try what Apoc recommended above) but i planned on starting to add nutes this weekend
Temps 75 to 84 farenheit usually (depends on room temp)
Medium coco vermiculite mixture (was told they was the same also only made a 80/20 ratio)
And a 2000 watt LED with just the veg switch on
I will follow along and see how you go

Back
Top Bottom