Recommended LED lights for 2x2x4 foot tent

I noticed if they are 5w chips there will be less of them then the 3w chip panels so either way you would be getting very *similar* output from the panels.

they both have their pros and con's either work well.
the 3w spread better the 5w penetrate better its a wash really or more so up to someones preference.

Yeah I bought the 3 watts cause they will be sufficient regardless So I'm not too worried.

Maybe I'll get one of each and have the best of both worlds.

LOL thanks mate, would be awesome if they were 5W's but not really a disaster if they are only 3's.

This is what is on Amazon about it.

Top LED Grow Light Factory Directly Retail Wholesale On Amazon Best Quality Price with One Year Warranty.
USA,UK,Germany,Australia Stock available, Local fast Ship,Duty Free!
Welcome contact for wholesale. Top Quality! Best Price! We are your best choice for sure!
LED Output Power: 48pcs*5watt , Power consumption:105W ±5%, Size: 335*335*60mm, Worldwide Voltage: 90v-240v, Modular Power Cord (Available in US, UK, EU, AU) depending on your shipping address. Hanging wires included
Recommended Coverage: 2*2ft( Veg), 1.5*1.5ft(Flowering) We use real Infrared diodes which output a nearly invisible wavelength beyond the light spectrum.(Real IR looks little bright, do not think the led not working)

thank you guys for the help. Bob, glad to know you have placed the order. It's 48x5w in Australia. :circle-of-love:

Thanks Sara for popping in and solving the mystery. Bob congrats on the 5w model. Now I need to upgrade my two 96x3 to the 5 watt model. Sara can I trade in my less than 1 year old 96x3's for the 5 watt? :circle-of-love:

You are welcome, Mtn. I am sorry. It's not available... Why don't you keep it? We don't manufacture Reflector with 3w any more. :Namaste: 3w does run a little cooler than 5w. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks Sara for popping in and solving the mystery. Bob congrats on the 5w model. Now I need to upgrade my two 96x3 to the 5 watt model. Sara can I trade in my less than 1 year old 96x3's for the 5 watt? :circle-of-love:

Hello people, I am interested in a 3x3x5 tent with the new Mars pro series. My question is how would I ventilate this tent and exactly how much cfm fan. Any help would be great.

Hello Fatboi, here is what I have found for the CFMs. Hope it works.:Namaste:
Firstly, multipy lengthxwidthxheight to get the volume of your room. Your grow room is 4'x8'x6.6', so it's 179.2 cubic feet.
Next, as I find, some growers choose to change the air 3~5 times per minute and some will change it once per three minutes. It depends, I guess.
Therefore, in the first case, the CFMs you need is 540~900CFMs.
And you also need to take the light into consideration such as ambient temperature, the light number and CO2 and add more accordingly.:high-five:
Right now, we can take pre-order for Mars Pro series. :cheer: you can email me for any questions.:Namaste:

Hello people, I am interested in a 3x3x5 tent with the new Mars pro series. My question is how would I ventilate this tent and exactly how much cfm fan. Any help would be great.

Fan Size info

How Much Ventilation Do I Need in My Grow Room?

You will want a intake fan as well and a fan speed controller so you can fine tune the fans as needed.

Using a equally size intake fan will lighten the load of the exhaust fan making the most of it.

:Namaste: thanks for this good news, bob. You are happy so we are happy.:hug:
Thanks Sara, I got those lights no worries, was fast delivery too. have been very happy with them.

Hey guys,

Its my first post on the :420: forums :) Would be awesome if you guys could help me choose a Mars Hydro light for my closet grow that I'm setting up.

My grow space is basically 2 x 4 foot. (Depth 78 cm (2.55 feet) Width 130 cm (4.2 feet) Height 166 cm (5.2 feet)

I'm trying to decide between a 144 Reflector 5 Watt Version or 2 x 400 Watt Mars II Series.

From my understanding the Mars II series has better penetration, but can be a little too powerful in small closet grows and the light needs to be kept some distance from the seedling during early stages of vegetation in comparison to the Reflector series. I'm hoping that what ever I choose can be used all the way through from germination to flowering, will this be possible?

Any pro or cons & recommendation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks heaps :)

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom