2x2x4 Tent with Reflector 48?

Seraphis

Hello everyone.

I have been impatiently waiting :laughtwo: for my first set of seeds from Herbies and doing some more research while I wait.

Anyway, I have been reading more grow journals and I've decided to drop some money on lighting other than the CFLs I was going to start out with. I have decided on LEDs, but I have some concerns about the size of my grow tent. I have a 2x2x4 tent (check my sig for image) and I am looking at the Mars Hydro Reflector 48 (hoping to support the site by purchasing from a sponsor).

I'm wondering if I will have enough room for it? I'm concerned about not having enough distance between the plant and the light. I will be growing Vision Northern Lights Feminized Auto first then will move on to Vision Blueberry Feminized Auto.

After a few google searches I'm reading about people burning their plants in smaller grow areas, but I've also read people suggest 2 of the Reflectors for the same area I've got. So I'm looking for some more opinions of those with more experience and knowledge than I have atm.

Thanks.

Also how do we get a discount without being able to directly message the rep?

Back
Top Bottom