Results of 1st grow

snicrep

Im in the drying/curing stage now. Chocolate skunk auto fems. First 2 of 5. (Kinda like the borg). All 5 seeds popped. About 24in tall. Chopped at 11wks although i think they were done at 10. I kept waiting for amber trichs but the leaves were starting to yellow so i think they were telling me it was the end. I think this strain prob doesnt amber readily. Trimmed the first after drying and got 32 gms. 2nd one which was bushier has a large center cola which i think mat top the 1st. #s 3&4 are already taller than 1&2 at 5wks. #5 is at3-4.
Ive been away from smoking for decades so ive been testing the waters and struggling with feelings uneasiness. Its a bit premature but i sampled this one twice with a short metal pipe. I prefer paper. I get pretty difty but not tired so i think its very sativa, its supposed to be more indica. When on this i started getting self-doubt. Its like im being told that this is a mistake and i should dispose of the grows. But i know its the pot talking and when not under the influence i get alot of self satisfaction thinking about it all. Well ill see how it gets after a full cure and ill get some honest opinions fron more recent smokers. Ive smoked ww and girl scout with similar results. I doesnt help i have very limited windows of opportunity to smoke.

Some body will show up when it has had a little cure time. I never really believed this before this grow but was proved wrong. It won't be a lot but the weed will be a little less racey. It depends on the strain I am sure.

One thing. You mentioned the leaves were starting to yellow. Late in flower that is only a good thing. They are just using everything they have to finish up. It also means they are flushing out well. Lots of strains get all their body later in flower. You may want to let the others go longer to see if that helps. Not having to worry about the leaves will let you do that.

No problem I hope it helps. Any grower should always be learning. There can lots of differences in weed harvested early and late. As long as the buds themselves are not affected you can let plants go near harvest. Most times you can fix it in time anyway. Things can get pretty ugly around harvest time without damage to your crop.

Back
Top Bottom