Rickety Crickets Grow

my what small hands you have :) just kidding - killer buds bro
LMAO! You're a funny guy lol. Thanks again Budnoob!
have you ran the purple yet??(wax) what did the color turn out to be??
I haven't blasted any BEP yet, it still has some drying/curing to do. My scissors did get stained purple from trimming her...so hopefully the oil comes out purple too.:)

Should come out blonde if its done properly ;) but thats a whole nother argument/conversation for another day :) Purple wax would be so incredibly wicked

Should come out blonde if its done properly ;) but thats a whole nother argument/conversation for another day :) Purple wax would be so incredibly wicked

Are you sure?? Because I swear I saw purple trichs.....I suppose it could be the light reflecting off of the bud through the trich....Well, either way I'm gunna find out lol!

They are most likely an amber color. Sometimes mistaken for purple. It just means that the trich's are mature :)

As far as purple hash, Bubble Hash would probably be a better bet (i've seen purple bubble hash before shit was crazy)

Any agitation to oil causes it to whip and turn blonde, shatter is going to be gold or amber. Been making it for a looooong time 7 1/2 years to be exact, actually switched to Pentane instead of Butane because of the lower boiling point, the extra ionic bond for that cleaner extraction and NO smell or taste additives.

I scrape my crumble off the plate as a powder after 20 minutes or so, no vac purge needed. It resembles keef mainly. And the best part is that all of my concentrates taste and smell like the strains I make them with. All strain specific unless I'm trying to create certain effects, such as visuals or what not.

Going to be whipping up a lot in the next few days so i'll have pictures for you to see. Can't wait to run everything from my current round. Oh my spiritual believes not someone who was alive 2000 years ago and is dead and never coming back.... it's going to be phenomenal.

*droooooooling*

They are most likely an amber color. Sometimes mistaken for purple. It just means that the trich's are mature :)

As far as purple hash, Bubble Hash would probably be a better bet (i've seen purple bubble hash before shit was crazy)

Any agitation to oil causes it to whip and turn blonde, shatter is going to be gold or amber. Been making it for a looooong time 7 1/2 years to be exact, actually switched to Pentane instead of Butane because of the lower boiling point, the extra ionic bond for that cleaner extraction and NO smell or taste additives.

I scrape my crumble off the plate as a powder after 20 minutes or so, no vac purge needed. It resembles keef mainly. And the best part is that all of my concentrates taste and smell like the strains I make them with. All strain specific unless I'm trying to create certain effects, such as visuals or what not.

Going to be whipping up a lot in the next few days so i'll have pictures for you to see. Can't wait to run everything from my current round. Oh my spiritual believes not someone who was alive 2000 years ago and is dead and never coming back.... it's going to be phenomenal.

*droooooooling*
This might sound crazy, but..... I hate shatter lol. Wax is so much easier to manipulate and doesn't flake all over the place. I look forward to your pics Sphnx!

Banana Buckeye @ 65 days. This gal is chunky as all get out!
SAM_1191.JPG
SAM_1193.JPG
SAM_1194.JPG
SAM_1195.JPG
SAM_1198.JPG

Shatter still has a ton a butane in it. People who vac purge cold oil are only locking it in to hold that shatter form. I only make crumble. it doesnt stick to anything nor does it get sticky if you leave it in your car. Stays a powder :) ziplock baggy sold lol no wax paper

crumble is the best. Shatter still has tons of cbds which dont whip just stay an oil where the thc keeps its form when introduced to oxygen and heat. oxygen works the gas out while the heat vaporizes it. keep that in mind next time you run.

I only make crumble. it doesnt stick to anything nor does it get sticky if you leave it in your car. Stays a powder :) ziplock baggy sold lol no wax paper crumble is the best.

That's how I like my oil as well. I should be able to pick it up with my bare hands and sprinkle it on the nail...

Great :) that makes my soul happy. It kills me seeing people take these goopy ass dabs and then watching them cough for 20 fuckin minutes, while their lungs gasp for oxygen. My dabs, you smoke a .05g dab and youre STONED for 6 plus hours and it feels like you took a normal sized bong rip. Do you ever or have you ever had your dabs tested?

The dark goopy crap is everywhere out here. I would like to find the guy that is making it and give him a lesson or two lol. I won't even hit it if it's not blonde. (that sounded sexist lmao)

I wish I could get my oil tested.... i'm still an outlaw grower:(

There are a few test places in California. Don't know if you live anywhere around here but they usually take mail in submissions ;) might be able to set you up with a buddy at a lab in san diego. But thats not for sure. My average is always 99.1 to 99.8 % per sample. Rest is oxygen. No residue, nothing but the good shit.

Anyway brother it was great talking to you! Lights are turning off in a few and I need to get some shut eye. Talk to you later my friend.

Eyes low, Spirits high, true vibe of the rastafari. Much love and respect

There are a few test places in California. Don't know if you live anywhere around here but they usually take mail in submissions ;) might be able to set you up with a buddy at a lab in san diego. But thats not for sure. My average is always 99.1 to 99.8 % per sample. Rest is oxygen. No residue, nothing but the good shit.

I'm in the midwest....

Post trim update;)

Trimmed Banana Buckeye...
SAM_1199.JPG
SAM_1200.JPG
SAM_12011.JPG
SAM_12021.JPG

Buckeye Purple Pheno #1
SAM_12031.JPG
SAM_12051.JPG
SAM_1206.JPG
SAM_1207.JPG

Buckeye Purple Pheno #2
SAM_1208.JPG
SAM_1211.JPG
SAM_12121.JPG
SAM_12131.JPG
SAM_1214.JPG

More trimmed BEP buds from today...
SAM_1215.JPG
SAM_12161.JPG
SAM_12171.JPG
SAM_1218.JPG
SAM_1219.JPG
SAM_12201.JPG
SAM_12211.JPG
SAM_12221.JPG
SAM_12231.JPG

Grail Pics....Chop chop!;)
SAM_12271.JPG
SAM_1228.JPG
SAM_1230.JPG
SAM_12361.JPG
SAM_1246.JPG
SAM_1243.JPG
SAM_1242.JPG

Side note: We've found that a couple of our friends have issues with Iso causing skin irritations, extra virgin olive oil works superb also :Namaste:

Top of the morning to ya R.C. :reading420magazine: If you ran the BEP into water hash it would surely turn the water purple, would/could make for a great drink for yourself and the ladies :)

Back
Top Bottom