Rickety Crickets Grow

Side note: We've found that a couple of our friends have issues with Iso causing skin irritations, extra virgin olive oil works superb also :Namaste:

Top of the morning to ya R.C. :reading420magazine: If you ran the BEP into water hash it would surely turn the water purple, would/could make for a great drink for yourself and the ladies :)

Good morning my brother from another mother! ISO doesn't bother my skin fortunately, just my nose lol.

Purple water huh?? I don't think my wife would want to drink that hahaha. She would much rather smoke some purps;)

Playing with my camera....
Grail

SAM_1247.JPG
SAM_1248.JPG
SAM_1249.JPG
SAM_1250.JPG
SAM_1251.JPG
SAM_1252.JPG

I think BID would have loved this. I just found this the other day and traced it down.
I would like to see Mel be a sponsor if possible.
I would also like to welcome you to 420:bravo::rollit::surf::welcome::Namaste:

I think BID would have loved this. I just found this the other day and traced it down.
I would like to see Mel be a sponsor if possible.
I would also like to welcome you to 420:bravo::rollit::surf::welcome::Namaste:

Thank you for the warm welcome and kind words!

Forgive my ignorance, who is BID?

IDK if they would take a single breeder? Maybe they would take on the entire seed shop that Mel goes through?

damn man u gotta worn a brother. im scrolling down through all the sexy buds then BOOM. damn spider scrolls up my screen .. i think i peed a little:thedoubletake::whoa:

damn man u gotta worn a brother. im scrolling down through all the sexy buds then BOOM. damn spider scrolls up my screen .. i think i peed a little

Thats some funny shit my friend hahahha

thanks for a reason to shower again today lol

Did you do anything to help bring out those fantastic purples or does the plant naturally finish that way? Amazing to look at. I can only imagine the taste. Well done!:bravo:

Did you do anything to help bring out those fantastic purples or does the plant naturally finish that way? Amazing to look at. I can only imagine the taste. Well done!:bravo:

Those colors come from the PurpleErkle in the Gorilla Grape according to the breeder. I didn't do anything to them except feed'em and love'em lol. I'm glad you enjoyed the photos.:)

Bumper Harvest

So, I got the go ahead from the Mrs. to put together a list so we can add another 2k watts to the flower room. This is just to increase my winter crop output. I just need to figure out who is going to have the best deals for me. Here is what i'm looking at so far...

2- 1kw ballasts
3- 1kw bulbs
1- a/c hood (i already have a spare cool tube)
1- 2' 8-bulb T5 (already have 3)
20- 2gal pots
20- 2 gal water catches
1- drying rack (already have 1)
2- 104ct cloning cube trays
I already have the soil stashed in the garage.....Right now I flower 16 plants at a time. 8 come out per month to be trimmed and 8 young ones go in to replace what I removed. The plan is to double that. So, 32 total in flower, with 16 coming down per month. I already have 30-2gal pots....

Can you folks think of something i'm missing?

Bumper Harvest

So, I got the go ahead from the Mrs. to put together a list so we can add another 2k watts to the flower room. This is just to increase my winter crop output. I just need to figure out who is going to have the best deals for me. Here is what i'm looking at so far...

2- 1kw ballasts
3- 1kw bulbs
1- a/c hood (i already have a spare cool tube)
1- 2' 8-bulb T5 (already have 3)
20- 2gal pots
20- 2 gal water catches
1- drying rack (already have 1)
2- 104ct cloning cube trays
I already have the soil stashed in the garage.....Right now I flower 16 plants at a time. 8 come out per month to be trimmed and 8 young ones go in to replace what I removed. The plan is to double that. So, 32 total in flower, with 16 coming down per month. I already have 30-2gal pots....

Can you folks think of something i'm missing?

Some LEDs!!!

Some LEDs!!!

If I wasn't trying to by a house with the bumper crop....maybe. I don't have time to relearn what my girls like. Plus my basement gets pretty cold so the hps heat will actually help.

I see the results you LED folks are getting.... and i'm a little jelly...lol.

Maybe some bigger fans and scrubbers, if necessary.
I don't know what you are running for climate control, but you might want to take that into consideration as well.

Sounds like fun! Good luck to you :thumb:

Right now I am running a MaxFan 8" HO with matching carbon filter that dumps directly outside, plus the lights run on a separate loop getting cool air from the crawl space with a MaxFan 6". I also have an extra 6" MaxFan that I will add to the a/c hood loop once the new 1k's are installed. I really hope that is enough. I honestly didn't any climate control extras in to my funding......Thank you Scop for making me think!

Back
Top Bottom