RJ's Garden, The Crawlspace Adventures

As always, thanks for stopping by, it means alot and says alot, and may that karma always come back to you.

I am no longer a smoker I guess. I don't see being able to and I've really started changing and feeling better anyway. I find myself actually pursuing some things now, not just coming home and smoking all day everyday. I want to make a difference while I'm around and maybe create something that will last longer than I will. I don't know what the future holds but I feel real good right now. Mj saved me from a life of drug and alcohal abuse and now I think I am moving on to another phase. I still love being in my garden, it's my place of peace. I started a bunch of seeds, strains I may never smoke myself, but I will love them and enjoy growing them no less. I started 9 freebies: la/skunk x3, og18/skunk x3, kandykush/skunk x3, 1 fem moby dick, 1 fem quicksilver.

I am actually concidering trying to grow other plants along my mj but not too sure if that's a good idea or if I may introduce problems. I would like to try some other sacrad plants- plants grown for their healing properties or shamanic purposes- interesting plants, like coca, qat, or similar.. But who knows? Right now getting past some unbelievably intense dreams and getting used to saying no thanks, can't smoke anymore is plenty challenging.

I used to have very intense dreams, and experienced lucid dreaming most of my life growing up, didn't realize it was mj that ended that, or maybe it's just returning since I've stopped- who knows, but I will try and get back to lucid dreaming as the norm if at all possible.

High Rasin J,

Glad to hear you're feeling better. As far as not smoking, it's just a thing, and the more and better things you find to replace it, the sooner you won't miss it.

Sounds like you're covering that :thumb:

:peace: crawlspace brother

rj,
my son and i both raise tomatoes, lettace, and cukes in our green house tents right along with the mmj. plants, as long as they are bug free, and you can manage that, its a kick....this yr. tho it was oyster mushrooms for me...bought some natural co2 bags and they had innoculated it with oyster mushrooms which grew on it....so we had mushrooms with the co2.....we miss fresh veggies in the winter....as i know you do, and so we do a salad garden in there....it works....take care....and ive quit smoking for a few yrs before just to clean out my lungs, hubby does it every so often when he feels unlucky at work, and he did have alot more drive....got alot done, but didnt want me to smoke mmj around him either, so it was a real riot....finally compromised....later after work settled down he started again....so it can be done....enjoy, L:cheer::cheer:

Wow and just like that a weeks gone by.

Yeah I'm pretty excited to try some new things and fresh veggies or fruit would be a real kick. I was actually even concidering flowers, I haven't really ever heard of that indoors. It looks like tomatos are hard to do indoors, I already ordered some seeds, amazing the similarities. I would like to try a lemon tree, or maybe some canteloupe..? Tulips?? It's fun to think about and plan, i've done peppers indoors so will more than likely do them along side whatever else. It'll be a great chance to learn new things. I already feel a bit out of place now that I'm not smoking, kinda like a party spoiler. Have said no thanks a few times already and it suddenly makes things kind of weird, it's like hey go ahead and smoke I don't mind, but if they don't, it's kind of akward. I have had some seriously wacky and vivid dreams, and I think I will be back to how I was before I started smoking, thought provoking, enlightening, sometimes terrifying, lucid dreaming. I miss that, thought I just grew out of it. I am looking to start some new plants up asap along side some plants I will grow out for seed- gotta get a stockpile for the future, might as well do that now since I'm not gonna worry about bud production. I have a few side projects (all legal) in the works and am really excited. Alot of my time has already been re-routed towards these new endeavors.

keep a couple of survival plants going...like your favs, for xmas gifts....hey everyone llikes good smoke, and the rest in vegs....that way you can still be here and we can see what is going on....also a couple for $...will help the pocket.....light bills ect....multiple use plants....but the vegs. are good for the soul....carrots grow good inside....mushrooms in the corner, a dark one...and the bag they grow in is co2.....bush peas, small tomatoes, maybe one large.....mesclun lettace, a wild variety pk is great....and some you'll have never tasted before.....kale is gorgeous and very healthy....onions, garlic....marigolds, tulips all that stuff is compatible....and good for each other...get a book called companion gardening....tells which plants help other plants and what to grow near each other.....and far apart.....some just dont like to be near the other....peas are great, but do bush peas, and they will use up all the nitrogen....so use innoculants with them or companion planting....take care....and wow, you'll be eating good before you know it...hugs, L

High RJ,

Cool the way things work out :cheer: Never been sure if I just remember dreams when I'm not smoking, or if I don't have 'em when I'm not... same with Mrs Horse.

Gotta go, but orchids are pretty neat indoor plants. We've got 'em every where :)

:peace:

ohhhh, orchids sound really neat....that would be fun....have you tried bromiliads yet? they are beautiful, dont know if they use alot of light tho, but if not, would be a good corner flower....think they grow on wood or moss on wood? not sure....L
some of the ferns are gorgeous too, like stag horn fern....a million things you could do with the space and lights....perfect a bonzai bush, mmj....maybe ask a florist shop what they could use or buy from you....

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Smoke Report?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

This ended badly, well not the plants, but life. Health and mental breakdown kinda shit. It's been a long time since I've been on this board. I haven't even been smoking, I'm sure I will again someday. I still grow, was growing my own strain for a while but now I've got an assortment of new strains I'm trying, and soon I will plant another strain I bred using a very old Alaskan strain crossed with satori. She will be beautiful I'm sure. Maybe I'll try to become active here again. I love growing and now grow other plants too.

Scratch that not smoking bull, maybe it was from checking out this forum again, but I've smoked a few times and it's been great, no anxieties, just smiles. It's nice to have such great buds lying around when a guy decides to start smoking again. A few more weeks and I'll have a few new strains to try.

Back
Top Bottom