Roosti’s Dope Seeds Sponsored Wedding Cake Grow

Oh my I’m glad you bumped this MrS! The wedding cake is growing with the rest of the group and totally forgot! Might time to lead me unknowingly out to pasture :rofl:

I was going to update the dumpster tomorrow anyway so I’ll post a pic of the wedding cake. She’s the biggest girl!

Merry Christmas to you as well MrS! I hope you and your family have a great and safe holiday!

Oh my I’m glad you bumped this MrS! The wedding cake is growing with the rest of the group and totally forgot! Might time to lead me unknowingly out to pasture :rofl:

I was going to update the dumpster tomorrow anyway so I’ll post a pic of the wedding cake. She’s the biggest girl!

Merry Christmas to you as well MrS! I hope you and your family have a great and safe holiday!
Looking forward to the update Roosti. Merry Ho Ho

Man, I almost missed it. Woke up just in time to take a few pics before I closed up the tent for lights out. I just snapped some quick pics.

Wedding cake is doing great and has been very easy to grow. I flipped her after 27 days of veg and is currently on day 14 of flower.

Had struggles early on and decided to change nutes. I’m now feeding them equal amounts of advanced Sensi coco bloom A along with Sensi big bud coco and bud candy. Plants took off and look healthy. This is the wedding cake.
A4D2510D-8B67-491E-941D-82481D846B81.jpeg

This the 4x8 dumpster with all 10 plants. Going to update the dumpster grow next.
0DE7B4C5-27BD-4CEA-9963-67D96B0A195F.jpeg

Man, I almost missed it. Woke up just in time to take a few pics before I closed up the tent for lights out. I just snapped some quick pics.

Wedding cake is doing great and has been very easy to grow. I flipped her after 27 days of veg and is currently on day 14 of flower.

Had struggles early on and decided to change nutes. I’m now feeding them equal amounts of advanced Sensi coco bloom A along with Sensi big bud coco and bud candy. Plants took off and look healthy. This is the wedding cake.
A4D2510D-8B67-491E-941D-82481D846B81.jpeg

This the 4x8 dumpster with all 10 plants. Going to update the dumpster grow next.
0DE7B4C5-27BD-4CEA-9963-67D96B0A195F.jpeg
Looking good in there Roost :yummy:

Happy new year MrS! Hope yours was peacefully quiet one. :high-five:

I’ll have an update on the wedding cake and dumpster tonight when the lights come on.

This is the single one thing I don’t like about running 12/12 with my lights running at night...I get bloody well bored during the day when the lights are off! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom