RQS Haze Berry in Hydro

wookiew

Hello there! I cant say Im a newcomer here, but I just registered to make a journal for my first hydro try, which im gonna start I hope by the end of this week. So my setup so far is :

120cmx120cm(4x4) closet with diamond foil, rest is painted white.

1x400W HPS Philips Son-T (waiting for a friend which can give me 600W MH and HPS, but thats not on 100%)

Outtake Fan 185m3

Circulating Fan

Wilma 4 Hydro drip system

So Im gonna start the project soon, Im gonna plant 4 feminized Haze Berry by RQS in 11l pots. My first idea was to do SCROG, but then realized that with this hydro and when I have to clean the res, I have to lift the whole top part, plus the plants and then place it on something, but this may harm the plants as they will be attached to the net. Im opened for any ideas about this.

Im gonna grow in expanded clay pellets, which I will mix with 10% of coco, but will germinate the seeds in rockwool first.

I tested the setup and it holds 27 degrees in the light period and about 22 in the dark, but that may varies in the next months as the weather gets colder.

No intake fan, as there is no place to install one, but there are some holes around the door that some fresh air comes in. Will buy a filter for the odor.

For nutrients Im gonna use AN line. I got them for free and Im not gonna spend more money on nutes for this grow, at least not planning to. That will be the pH perfect Sensi Grow and Bloom plus Hobbyist kit. So far in soil they showed good results.

Still waiting for my PPM and pH meters to arrive.

I will start posting pictures as soon as I plant.

Wish me luck! :)

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom