RSO Machine

Muttt

I was at the Subcool School of Dank and there was a demonstration for making Rick Simpson Oil. The man used a Thai Power ISO2. You can find it in the 1975 issue of High Times. It works so great for making RSO. You pour in a 5th of everclear and just let it run for 24 hours. Then when all the oil is extracted, you place a cup inside the unit. The cup recovers all the everclear and leaves finished RSO in the bottom. It's the coolest thing I ever saw.

He said he puts about 8-10 ounces of weed in the machine and gets a return of about 2 ounces of RSO.

Unfortunately, you can't hardly find the old machines anywhere. But there is a company that started making them again. Here is the company .........

https://www.superflowertower.com/Super-Flower-Tower.html

Unfortunately they are pricey. But, you'd make you money back quick when you take into account the price of RSO. There are instructions available on the sight and they give a really good idea how this thing works.

For more info on this topic, click on this link ..............

Iso-2 oil

I was at the Subcool School of Dank and there was a demonstration for making Rick Simpson Oil. The man used a Thai Power ISO2. You can find it in the 1975 issue of High Times. It works so great for making RSO. You pour in a 5th of everclear and just let it run for 24 hours. Then when all the oil is extracted, you place a cup inside the unit. The cup recovers all the everclear and leaves finished RSO in the bottom. It's the coolest thing I ever saw.

He said he puts about 8-10 ounces of weed in the machine and gets a return of about 2 ounces of RSO.

Unfortunately, you can't hardly find the old machines anywhere. But there is a company that started making them again. Here is the company .........

https://www.superflowertower.com/Super-Flower-Tower.html

Unfortunately they are pricey. But, you'd make you money back quick when you take into account the price of RSO. There are instructions available on the sight and they give a really good idea how this thing works.
I owned one of those originals! Holy Crap i looked it up! Not worth the $$

Back
Top Bottom