Rucifer's Alien OG, Haze, White Widow & Blue Frost

Rucifer999

3g pots in Fox Farm Ocean forest soil. Use to use vermifire and Michigan in the past. Added worm castings and mykos also using molasses in feedings.
training methods topping/fimming followed by tie downs then a trellis net.
Vegged for a month under 600w MH then put under 600 wHPS for flower.
Grown in a 4x4 tent with negative pressure using HID with a carb filter.

Run then under an 11/13 flower light schedule and 17/7 veg.
once they are in veg the final 2 weeks I add the HPS then drop it slowly over time to the flower cycle.
Also run one fan from duct opening to help pull more air in followed by a clip fan in a corner to cycle the air around.

Attachments

• Rucifer 1.jpg
    Rucifer 1.jpg
    631.4 KB · Views: 87
  • Rucifer 2.jpg
    Rucifer 2.jpg
    535.2 KB · Views: 106
  • Rucifer 3.jpg
    Rucifer 3.jpg
    722 KB · Views: 111
  • rucifer 4.jpg
    rucifer 4.jpg
    787.3 KB · Views: 99
They look real nice and happy. How is that 17/7 veg cycle working for you? I am curious on that time used. I never have dropped a hour off my veg.

They enjoy it. They stretch out a little more but the genetics I've ran and run are also a factor. Tahoe OG, Widow. They grow pretty quick and so far every type strain I've ran enjoys it. I've tried 16/8 and 18/6. For some reason this cycle seem right to me. Most importantly the girls like it. Oh and it save money haha.

Funny story when I first started learning from a grower. I was picking his brain for info and as a kid in the ghetto I heard a lot of wrong info. Like when they stand straight up they want water. I asked him this and he looked at me and said "Buddy when they stand up like that.. everything you are doing is spot on. That shows how happy they are". Ma mind was blown. sorry for the ramble haha.

I'ver ran the flower cycle also for years. Just adds to the savings and they finish earlier.

Lol thats funny. I grew up in south Sacramento. Ghetto as well. When I did my first grow back in spring of 1986 I strapped my pots to moving dolly's in case the bad boys came I could roll them to the back ally.

Lol thats funny. I grew up in south Sacramento. Ghetto as well. When I did my first grow back in spring of 1986 I strapped my pots to moving dolly's in case the bad boys came I could roll them to the back ally.

When he told me that It was after I was out of the military 23 years old at the time. Well after the ghetto. It was just something I for some reason kept in my head from when I was younger. After that day I felt embarrassed and really started studying.
He was a caregiver in my area who trusted me because of my background. Cool guy learned lots from him.

Are you still running 5x5? If so how is it? I've been wanting to upgrade to a 7x7.

I am using full bedrooms. Tents only for drying no a days. 12X18 rooms. The last tent I used was unit farm by far the best tent I ever owned. Its like a gorilla but half the price.

Cool. I've thought aboot using a 10x10 room but like the tents. To me it's like a bubble inside a bubble. Safer atmosphere where a bedroom used as a full grow I would be nervous of pests getting in.

Well if you really think about it if the pest find a way in the room they will find a way into the tents I have had pest in tents in the rooms and in the open rooms. I buy lady bugs as soon as I see any pest. They have cleared out the rooms every time. Almost every time I have had pest like thrips and gnats is from me carrying them in on body.

True. I've had pesky white fly get in after yard work. I even make sure I switch clothing before going into the area. I should try lady bugs one day. The reason why I haven't used them is because the thought of lady bug crap in the tent.

I have not ever seen lady bug crap in grows. I think when they crap it ends up in the soil. Most of them just hang out on plants and eat the pest there.

I have not ever seen lady bug crap in grows. I think when they crap it ends up in the soil. Most of them just hang out on plants and eat the pest there.
Good to know I really appreciate the info you've bestowed upon me. Might invest in some lady bugs if that ever happens again.

Here they are after flipping 1 week of flower. I was surprised by the Haze. Haven't ran her before and she is a bushy one. Good to know in case I keep her genetics in the garden. The Blue frost branches are kind of lanky also a new strain. I raised her closer to the light.

I tend to have a problem with patients when it comes to flower my strains due to space in both veg and flower but also because I was gifted good seeds and wanted to hurry up and flower them. Which tends to them being different sizes when flower because I put seedlings with clones. My goal is to have all my next clones the same height and not plant other genetics I have. Pointers are always welcome. Take care!

Attachments

• 1 wk aog.jpg
    1 wk aog.jpg
    505.1 KB · Views: 95
  • 1 wk flwr ww.jpg
    1 wk flwr ww.jpg
    496.4 KB · Views: 92
  • 1wk aog.jpg
    1wk aog.jpg
    460.6 KB · Views: 93
  • 1wk ww.jpg
    1wk ww.jpg
    619.9 KB · Views: 89
  • ah 1wk flwr.jpg
    ah 1wk flwr.jpg
    548.3 KB · Views: 95
  • ah branch 1 wk flwr.jpg
    ah branch 1 wk flwr.jpg
    511.4 KB · Views: 90
  • AH.jpg
    AH.jpg
    539.1 KB · Views: 99
  • Blue frost.jpg
    Blue frost.jpg
    445.6 KB · Views: 82
  • ww 1wk.jpg
    ww 1wk.jpg
    521.7 KB · Views: 97
Hello again fellow growers! So I've been researching lately on controlling node stretch. The AOG always shows the Tahoe Og phenos and grows tall and lanky. The WW shows heavy Sativa traits also growing tall. I've struggle with height in the past and yet again here I am same thing running out of head space the tent is 6.5ft but have to take my hid into account.

I had to drop a few of them because they were on flipped pots because of stretch. So I lowered them. Another issue I struggle with is undergrowth. I've already addressed some of it and received great pointers from CO Finest. I've never pruned in flower but doing more research it's a hit or miss on opinions. So after years of not pruning in flower I'm going to pull the trigger and prune the undergrowth when the flower stretch stops. Those will be future pics. Going to see for myself if it does affects my girls.

Any pointers always welcome. Here are some pictures when they were 1w 3days. The yellowing is due to the hps I took the pictures in the tent no N deficiencies. I always check them under regular lights by pulling them out of the tent.

The America Haze is a monster. I will also pull them out soon to show how big they are not in the tent. Thanks and take care

Attachments

• amwk1d3.jpg
    amwk1d3.jpg
    485.8 KB · Views: 85
  • aog w1d3.jpg
    aog w1d3.jpg
    504.3 KB · Views: 94
  • BF1wk3d.jpg
    BF1wk3d.jpg
    478.6 KB · Views: 100
  • ww1wk3d.jpg
    ww1wk3d.jpg
    466.6 KB · Views: 97
Hello again... is it me you're looking for? Jk So here is an update when they were in mid 2 weeks. The one pic that shows the full alien and she is lanky is the beginning of WK 2 The rest Mid week 2. Part of my internode stretch was due to me making a rookie mistake and I was impatient and so while doing the usual dropping the lights slowly to the 11/13 light cycle instead of keeping my MH light in for the two weeks before and after I just put my HPS in. This caused a massive amount of stretch.

Also Pruned awhile back and been keeping a keen eye on them just in case I see nanners appear. So far they look good.
The American Haze is Huge the colas when they connect will be massive.

Blue Frost as you can see is pretty frosty. Which is surprising because this early on she is frostier than the AOG and she is my cream of the crop.

White widow looks good. Although I have notice the tips of my margins rising on the WW, AH and some blue frost but not the alien. I've read it could be heat yet my tent doesn't reach over 80 degrees. Lately been running it at 77-78 degrees. I also touch the fan leaves with the back of my hand to feel if they are cold if so I will raise the temp a bit my slowing my exhaust fan.

Some people have said too much water or a sign of root issues yet I'm careful on my water schedule and I make sure the soil is almost damn near dry.

Thanks again take care and I will post more soon.

Attachments

• AH2wfl.jpg
    AH2wfl.jpg
    439.3 KB · Views: 95
  • ah2wk.jpg
    ah2wk.jpg
    525.3 KB · Views: 93
  • aog2wkf.jpg
    aog2wkf.jpg
    543.1 KB · Views: 94
  • AOG2wkfl.jpg
    AOG2wkfl.jpg
    530.4 KB · Views: 86
  • BF2wk.jpg
    BF2wk.jpg
    454.7 KB · Views: 95
  • ww2wk.jpg
    ww2wk.jpg
    461.6 KB · Views: 90
  • ww2wkfl.jpg
    ww2wkfl.jpg
    517.1 KB · Views: 98
That time again for an update. The girls were at 3 weeks and 3 days in the pictures. I'll have more pictures up later.
The American Haze is the same age as the WW next to her. Both Sativas. AMH 80s/20Ind. WW 60S/40ind.
Have a lot of stuff I need to take care of few transplants for next run and I'll lift the scrog to get better photos.
Will Also take pictures of the Trichomes under a jewelers Loupe.
Blue frost is in the middle. I'll post the AOG pictures later.
I trimmed undergrowth during week 2 of flower been keeping a close eye on them just incase. Might do one more trim at week 4 to see if that will have a positive outcome. Enjoi.

Attachments

• AM Haze-WW.jpg
    AM Haze-WW.jpg
    609.4 KB · Views: 88
  • BF3w3d.jpg
    BF3w3d.jpg
    443.3 KB · Views: 100
  • ma ladies.jpg
    ma ladies.jpg
    764.2 KB · Views: 93
Back
Top Bottom