Rucifer's Alien OG, Haze, White Widow & Blue Frost

In the future I'm going to try my hand at breeding the AOG with Blue frost. Gonna be fun can't wait to see the outcome a few years down the line. Hopefully I can come across another strain to combine with those.
At the time these were taken they were 3 weeks 3 days in flower.

Couldn't tell from the lighting but the blue frost looked a little yellow. Will have to pull her out to make sure she is ok.
The tips of the fan leaves show slight burn so one thing I added to the feed just in case is a pinch of Epsom salt. I also include Molasses in the feedings.

Attachments

• AMH3w3d.jpg
    AMH3w3d.jpg
    439.3 KB · Views: 90
  • aog3.jpg
    aog3.jpg
    589.2 KB · Views: 90
  • aogw3d3.jpg
    aogw3d3.jpg
    584.5 KB · Views: 98
  • bf3.jpg
    bf3.jpg
    616.1 KB · Views: 95
  • w3d3BF.jpg
    w3d3BF.jpg
    474.1 KB · Views: 86
  • Ww3w.jpg
    Ww3w.jpg
    524.4 KB · Views: 84
  • ww3w3d.jpg
    ww3w3d.jpg
    455 KB · Views: 41
Forgot to post the American Haze. This was her at 2 weeks. I cut some of the undergrowth after the picture. Waiting til week 4 for a final clean up of the underside.

Attachments

• american Haze 2 weeks.jpg
    american Haze 2 weeks.jpg
    742.5 KB · Views: 74
All caught up! Looks good in there man! I’ll be along for the ride :passitleft:
Thanks hope you enjoy. I jumped into this journal late. So I don't show too many pictures of the whole plant. I promise those are next. My next journal will have a lot of good photos. Still have a few week though. Also gonna make some bubble hash.

Here are the girls when they were in week 4. I check the trichomes all still clear except the Blue Frost.
She has a lot of half cloudy and clear.

Attachments

• 4aog.jpg
    4aog.jpg
    623.8 KB · Views: 90
  • 4wah.jpg
    4wah.jpg
    568.5 KB · Views: 83
  • 4wkalien.jpg
    4wkalien.jpg
    571.3 KB · Views: 82
  • 4wkbf.jpg
    4wkbf.jpg
    618.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 4wkHG.jpg
    4wkHG.jpg
    749.5 KB · Views: 92
  • 4wkww.jpg
    4wkww.jpg
    623.1 KB · Views: 94
  • bf4.jpg
    bf4.jpg
    513.7 KB · Views: 91
  • HG4wk.jpg
    HG4wk.jpg
    801.8 KB · Views: 71
  • ww4.jpg
    ww4.jpg
    453 KB · Views: 88
  • ww4wfl.jpg
    ww4wfl.jpg
    535.1 KB · Views: 95
American Haze. She is really bulky at this point. I'm surprised. The terpenes on all these ladies are amazing. You all know that already though fellow growers;).

Attachments

• ah4.jpg
    ah4.jpg
    454.7 KB · Views: 87
Quick update when they were at 6 weeks and some days. I didn't really see a need to post again until there was a noticeable change. I run HPS and take pics with a phone so sometimes the color on the photos change. Check out the BF. Crazy she is showing heavy white trichomes early on.

The AM Haze is really bulking up she swelled more than the last photos taken. There should be a noticeable difference in the weeks to come. Take care.

Attachments

• AH6w.jpg
    AH6w.jpg
    557.4 KB · Views: 88
  • ah6wks.jpg
    ah6wks.jpg
    727.1 KB · Views: 93
  • ahw6.jpg
    ahw6.jpg
    606.4 KB · Views: 84
  • aog6wks.jpg
    aog6wks.jpg
    540.7 KB · Views: 86
  • bf.jpg
    bf.jpg
    546 KB · Views: 95
  • bf6w.jpg
    bf6w.jpg
    451.8 KB · Views: 85
  • bf6week.jpg
    bf6week.jpg
    613.9 KB · Views: 95
  • wk6ww.jpg
    wk6ww.jpg
    568 KB · Views: 84
  • ww6weeks.jpg
    ww6weeks.jpg
    627.2 KB · Views: 85
  • ww6wk.jpg
    ww6wk.jpg
    543.8 KB · Views: 101
Blue Frost getting ready. Trichomes are where I like them and the pistil growth has ceased various stages. Calyx were getting swollen which worried me. No nanners but me gut tells me if she would have gone longer there would have been.

Attachments

• BF7.jpg
    BF7.jpg
    440 KB · Views: 89
  • BLue.jpg
    BLue.jpg
    407.3 KB · Views: 86
Hey Rucifer, I just caught up quickly :nomo: Loving the setup and genetics. That Blue Frost looks amazing! :adore: How’s the dry and cure going? I’m sure you’ve had a tester too! :bongrip: I hope all is well in your garden :ganjamon: keep it irie

Going good thanks. Dry and cure is always the hardest for me. I try not to get impatient. The samples I have tried are amazing. Especially the blue frost. New genetics in my grow but whoa long lasting high and intense. Also haven't tried the Haze but the buds are huge. I'll post pics of trimmed and untrimmed buds. Thanks After these final pics that will conclude my journal. Thanks and take care.

I've been busy lately pulling in more hours at work to expand. Finally have downtime to post a few pics. The AOG is before the final trim. I always hand trim to where the buds look like the WW. Overall the BF was very tasty and the high was outstanding. Still the top strain is the AOG. The WW is also very good and a potent sativa. The high lasts over an hour and was better than the Haze. The bank I got the WW and Haze stated that the ww was a higher percentage of thc than the haze. It's obvious but the haze is a stronger sativa.

I'm going to cycle the haze out and take that out of my garden so I can make room for a new strain. Sorry about the late updates when I made this journal it was on a whim out of excitement. If I decide to do another journal It will actually be how 420 mag wants it. Overall very happy the harvest and as always the AOG is the top girl. can't wait for the lemon tree and orange sherbet. Take care all and thanks for stopping by. My journal is complete.

Attachments

• before trm aog.jpg
    before trm aog.jpg
    375.8 KB · Views: 90
  • BF7.jpg
    BF7.jpg
    440 KB · Views: 91
  • blu.jpg
    blu.jpg
    376.8 KB · Views: 87
  • BLue.jpg
    BLue.jpg
    407.3 KB · Views: 78
  • haze.jpg
    haze.jpg
    398.1 KB · Views: 88
  • ww.jpg
    ww.jpg
    367.7 KB · Views: 84
  • wwf.jpg
    wwf.jpg
    707.6 KB · Views: 79
  • wwft.jpg
    wwft.jpg
    518 KB · Views: 86
:bravo:That some really good looking buds Rucifer! You did an amazing job growing those

:bravo:That some really good looking buds Rucifer! You did an amazing job growing those
Thanks I appreciate it. The hard work paid off. Whoa you got nug of the month!! Good stuff irie!:headbanger:

Thanks bro! :thanks::passitleft:

This was the 2nd run of AOG/BF/American Haze. WW was left out that cycle. The cured bud from the Haze was actually really good. As far as the taste it had an earthy/wood flavor. It finished earlier than 11 weeks. I was expecting it to have a short high but to my surprise after a bowl it lasted well over an hour but causes an extreme appetite. AM Haze is definitely a strain to smoke right before out door activities. Everything is enhanced but it can cause some spaciness haha.
The Haze grew out very bushy and the colas were dense but fatties during the 1st cycle and also responded well to LST training and some fimming/topping. The pictures of the haze I'm about to post are from the 2nd time I ran her. Included are the pics of what was ran along side of her AOG/BF.

Attachments

• am hazee.jpg
    am hazee.jpg
    409.1 KB · Views: 77
  • aog close.jpg
    aog close.jpg
    527.1 KB · Views: 75
  • bf 3.jpg
    bf 3.jpg
    553.9 KB · Views: 76
  • bf s.jpg
    bf s.jpg
    515.6 KB · Views: 87
  • frost.jpg
    frost.jpg
    505.2 KB · Views: 86
  • haze 3.jpg
    haze 3.jpg
    613.4 KB · Views: 83
  • m aog.jpg
    m aog.jpg
    465.6 KB · Views: 73
:yummy:Sounds like some great Smoke!

So after running few more grows and actually comparing the strains side by side. The Blue Frost was very flavorful but the long high that I thought was there simply wasn't. Maybe it was because I was dry before that haha. The White Widow and American Haze are definitely keepers. Both are sativas and live up to it.

I also ran Lemon Tree which was a really fun strain to grow. Kept her in the line up. When curing the buds as a whole reeked of dog food which was gross for a terpene profile but when you pulled the nugs out individually they smelled heavy of citrus and when ground also. When smoked really did taste of lemons. While growing the plant was very bushy with big colas. The buds were a bit fluffy though when fully cured. They were also dark green buds.

So in another thread I asked about seedbanks and chose one I found also talked about some seeds that were given to me. An Orange Sherbet and a mystery seed. Along side those were Swash Buckler, Shepherds pie and Alien Rift. All of which were non feminized. OS, mystery seed ended up being males. Both SB seeds planted turned out to be male, SP planted out of 2 one was a female and the same with Alien Rift.

Just wanted to give an update. Take care!

Back
Top Bottom