The Baboon Room

Went digging and found the two autos sprouting but lava looks Rip forsure couldnt find them :nomo::straightface:
image.jpg

This is going to be a fast run because I have a lot of work to get done before summer so I’m going to flip these in a day or two and then we should see a couple surges. I’m expecting this to be done in June.

Big tent coming down little tent coming down everything comes down it’s time to move
:cool::Namaste::hippy:
6EA7F8DD-1C20-4E9C-BAEA-B56D6ED0B5AD.jpeg

Great garden @johnnystackz . There are a few lighter colored leaves. How is your feed schedule, are they eating properly?
Bill
Thanks @Bill284 ! To be honest I double watered a few times to get the dark out that was looking deadly. The water i hit might havw bwen a little to low as well like 6.4? Just hit a high feed today @6.6 to get them back on track. However I recently found out that I could be developing a burn to start off the grow because I add alot of cal mag that really seems very small amount but just hits my girls hard. So I eased off the throttle so I dont turn these shes into hes :rofl:

Hereeeeeeeeees Johnnnnnnyyyyyyy :)

What a beautiful bunch of plants you have there :)
@Trala ! Ive been hiding in my last yield lol but im coming back! This grow should be sweet next run we are gona push 7-15 plants. :tommy: Had to take a break my back was broken after the last run:cough::bong:

Back
Top Bottom