Johnnystackz's Second Grow: Dosipunch, Wet Betty, Molten Lava, White Linen, 3 Bears OG, Indoor 2020

Nice. Not a lot but high quality. Considering all the issues you had ya come out in the green with some nice bud. I been stoned for weeks now. Loose a day now and then but that's okay..lol. Ya ever mess around making edibles? Butter and decarbed pot recipes are a killer buzz for hours.
@JimJonesJr I actually just bought a levo 2 earlier today. Im gona use some of the Dosipunch that was showing some seeds at first. Doesnt smell the best as the nugs didnt hit the proper harvest window but hopefully something will brew from that oz. if not I have some wet betty & b cane to use so thats pretty nice right now. Lots more to chop in the next few weeks

Wet betty again
7E60298A-F3E2-4BE8-8271-FA9BCE2DF023.jpeg
9DDE7BB3-E11F-4CA5-9F9F-306C1608D861.jpeg
E475EA24-E650-42CB-B59B-FB7F4FCE15BF.jpeg
6D60A08C-F74E-45FC-B974-4BDD5B0CFB14.jpeg
079512F6-1826-4E6E-A250-8802A7DEBFE7.jpeg

Do they smell as good as they look? :adore:
Smells like The lords stash tbh. One hit KO :laughtwo: :yummy: :Rasta:
everyone thats tried her so far has told me todo another run of betty asap but we will see. You can really taste the grease monkey but gushers is so potent throughout the bud its hard to even pin point what you get lol im cutting up a betty clone too in a few days and she is nice and showing some purple too so beautiful

Final smoke report-

wet betty was definitely a fan favorite and was probably best of the best. Such a great head high with a heavy happy or uplifting feeling.

molten lava was if you walked past a gas station and got skunked double diesel in my eyes- complete paralyzer

white linen the most flavorful fresh yet a very velvet vibe skunky velvet is a good way to interpret the smell. She was a good head high and conversational smoke.

Back
Top Bottom