Johnnystackz's Second Grow: Dosipunch, Wet Betty, Molten Lava, White Linen, 3 Bears OG, Indoor 2020

A7F7015B-366D-48C8-8035-068AFBCB9813.jpeg

If that aint beggin to be taking I dont know what is! Good luck on the harvest hope for a good haul from her
Nice hanger Johnny! Beautiful buddage!
Wet weight coming in at a good 619g or 22ozs pretty nice haul so far! Thinking I will loose 6 ozs on drying but we will see!

Sweet ending!
@StoneOtter new spider farm4000 5x5 light gets here today! Wet betty and Blurricane are going to finish with the sf2000. Im going to gradually change lights its gona be a process forsure but my blurple will probably get sold since I no longer need her.

Step away for a few days and bam...it's harvest time. Congrats on the begining of harvest....exciting time and you deserve a good one. Nice haul on the first ones.
131g when dry from m lava should give me some extra smoke for a little time @JimJonesJr. Happy Turkey Day is your in the states jim.

Had a lot of seeds pop but I also have like six die & out of all the seats that I wanted to pop all the ones that want to really probably the most died. But I have another sponsored run coming up dosi dos and wedding cake which I only got one wedding cake to pop and all three dosi. I lost two runtz s1s and two molten lava also 2 greasy runtz. Not sure why to be honest. Maybe I’m wetting soil too much after popping them into the soil at first idk. But practice make perfect. Wett betty was fun and gave me alot of joy bringing her down. B cane is finishing up for rhe next week ir so then she comes down too. Im going to stip the tent and sterilize it as much as i can before moving the new ladies in. Clone wars will move into the small tent and all my small new ladies will gain freedom im there new home.

Moving right along. Betty looks good hanging..lol. This next gen of plants sounds great. Seed failure is frustrating but all a part of the hobby..lol.
Sucks alot but hey looks like ill just need to buy some more when the time is right! The time will be right on friday:blunt::Namaste::laugh:

Back
Top Bottom