Johnnystackz's Second Grow: Dosipunch, Wet Betty, Molten Lava, White Linen, 3 Bears OG, Indoor 2020

I see what your seeing now and if a male did spew his love junk before you got to it...your just gonna get a few beans. Hopefully not a lot. But, it's not a Hermie. It's just seed forming. Thanks.

I see what your seeing now and if a male did spew his love junk before you got to it...your just gonna get a few beans. Hopefully not a lot. But, it's not a Hermie. It's just seed forming. Thanks.
Thanks for the double check Jim! Yeah i couldnt be 100% so i figure one of the gnag would be able to help. But it would make sense that the nug shape is like Blurricane because that was the male next to it that got eliminated. (look at Blurricanes unique nug structure below- it resembles something like that)
Rather safe then sorry! I got some pretty nice nug shots today too jim! Check them out!
Lava
5B724AC9-48A7-4BDD-8112-34B56C1E2AB2.jpeg
915C05F1-0559-43CD-B7A3-0088358D4D99.jpeg

Betty
90110DA4-83C4-494F-B2C7-405BB2264EA8.jpeg
75D63B92-72C5-46FD-B212-F14DF1452822.jpeg

Blurricane
D1627F11-7F47-4554-A372-3041968D561B.jpeg

Betty is a hairy thing.. :rofl: Lava is Hot! But God damn...wtf is going on with that BCane? That looks like a mutation. Any aliens visit your grow lately? :eek: I do like that Lava but I'm also curious to see how the Betty turns out.

Male pollen does not impact a females growth traits. Her code is already written. It only triggers her into making the next generation. The pollen only effects the sex and traits of her seed.

Betty is a hairy thing.. :rofl: Lava is Hot! But God damn...wtf is going on with that BCane? That looks like a mutation. Any aliens visit your grow lately? :eek: I do like that Lava but I'm also curious to see how the Betty turns out.

Male pollen does not impact a females growth traits. Her code is already written. It only triggers her into making the next generation. The pollen only effects the sex and traits of her seed.

Blurricane has really got me lost in the satellites Jim. But same Betty is getting juicier day by day i think next two weeks we are going to surge big time.

ahhh nice, thank you Jim. Thats def gona be some pretty dank ass hybrid cross then! Time will tell whats the word for the birdseed

Very nice johnny. Great looking bud. How much did you get off that bear. It didn't look like a very big plant but kicked out some pretty bud.
She pulled about 29g while wet so im thinking maybe 20gs lol shes gona be the smoke for turkey day this year. Yeah i think i stunted her early on but autos dont pull that much either. But i wounder if in clone wars the three bears will have a nice monster. Ill post updates later but they look substantial of probably getting 3 ozs off this time around

She pulled about 29g while wet so im thinking maybe 20gs lol shes gona be the smoke for turkey day this year. Yeah i think i stunted her early on but autos dont pull that much either. But i wounder if in clone wars the three bears will have a nice monster. Ill post updates later but they look substantial of probably getting 3 ozs off this time around
Ya loose a lot of wet weight. Not sure how to calculate the wet to dry thing but all I know is it's depressing to watch nice fat bud shrink. I guess that means we have to grow more bud to offset the loss. You got that covered...lol.
I don't worry much about weighing my crop. I' ll weigh it all when it's dry. I'm guessing around 4lbs from the numbers I've been gathering as it dries.

Ya loose a lot of wet weight. Not sure how to calculate the wet to dry thing but all I know is it's depressing to watch nice fat bud shrink. I guess that means we have to grow more bud to offset the loss. You got that covered...lol.
I don't worry much about weighing my crop. I' ll weigh it all when it's dry. I'm guessing around 4lbs from the numbers I've been gathering as it dries.
Yeah to be honest she was a slow starter I just didnt have any good autos poped last time. 4 new autos broke the surface last night. For some odd reason Im running alot of autos right now afterthese photos. cant wait to get my small tent cleaned up this weekend to start more photos! :Namaste::cool::surf: ill probably wait till after these autos go half way and then pop 6 photos

Went into the tent to find my main cola flopped over and split at the top of the topping the split shouldn’t be bad if anything it should be fine im to much of a whimp to undo the tie I manifested right now but the break wasnt that bad. Colas are so heavy they are falling all over the place. Really need a trellis next go

That break will be fine. Nice fix. I had that same issue with some of my plants. I corralled all the heavy bud with a string attached to the main stem. Some I had to drive a stake for support. Looking good.

That break will be fine. Nice fix. I had that same issue with some of my plants. I corralled all the heavy bud with a string attached to the main stem. Some I had to drive a stake for support. Looking good.
I tried my best to tape, tie and all the above because the bend was still pulling a bit Jim. i hope she makes it 10 or more days she really needs it. Trichs are fully milky so and pistons are starting to all turn. Fingers crossed these nugs are very nice!
A562F275-7ACC-4EA5-9D38-C5BE87EEC523.jpeg

I tried my best to tape, tie and all the above because the bend was still pulling a bit Jim. i hope she makes it 10 or more days she really needs it. Trichs are fully milky so and pistons are starting to all turn. Fingers crossed these nugs are very nice!
A562F275-7ACC-4EA5-9D38-C5BE87EEC523.jpeg
See if that stem produces bigger buds. That stress may trigger something..lol

Back
Top Bottom