Rust spot on seedling - Growing in coco

Stoney Roads

20151119_161138.jpg
20151119_161132.jpg
Hello I have a WW I'm growing in coco that has started to get little rust spots on it. I am using RO Distilled water with GH Go Box for Nutes. I am fees 2x a day with a ppm of around 350-400 with. Ph 5.5-5.8. I am wondering if maybe I have a lockout of some kind because I give it about 150 ppm of calmag I'm thinking maybe because it organic calmag they might need more. Any help would be great thanks

I had a severe "rust spots" issue. It turned out to be a too low pH nutrients issue. Recalibrating the pH meter with a 7.0 buffer solution indicated I was actually feeding them closer to a 5.0 which was depriving them of nutrients.

The plants in the photos actually look quite healthy.

I would start off doing what everyone has said, water and see what the run off i compared to the water you put in (5.8) and if it is lower than 5.5 i would say you want to flush with PH'd water untill the run off comes out at what you put in. and of course i would say the sweet spot for coco is a PH of 5.8. and if the PH is fine then i would say up the CaMa+ for sure

i used the go box in my first grow journal with great success but not every thing works for all ppl. i would say try to let your nute sit for at lease 2 hrs as nute mixes tend to fluctuate as everything is mixing and stabilizing

I'd say a droplet hit it, wouldn't think their deprived of anything, actually barely needing anything just yet.. Plus they look like healthy seedlings...

I'd say a droplet hit it, wouldn't think their deprived of anything, actually barely needing anything just yet.. Plus they look like healthy seedlings...

yes the most likely scenario in my opinion as well

Back
Top Bottom