Sativa Bubble Hash

"General purpose electric stirrer for light duty applications in low viscosity materials. The ES105 is a direct drive continuous duty stirrer that develops up to 0.7 in-lbs of torque rated to stir up to 5 gallons of water. This basic 1/80 HP stirrer..."

It's not powerful enough. That 0.7 in-lb or 0.06 ft-lbs wouldn't even move the paddles in the ice/hash mix.
Ahhh ok, makes sense. I don’t know too much about those kinds of specifications. I was just trying to throw an example out there that I thought could potentially work.

Home Depot and likely other hardware stores will sell you an attachment for your electric drill that's made for mixing paint or drywall compound. It's made from stainless and costs about $10-15. It will whip the slurry when you're making Bubble hash. Just take care not to drag it against the bubble bag while mixing. It's still a labour for 15 minutes, but better than doing it by hand.

Ya you can certainly use your dried product, whether that be trim or buds.. 4 oz should net you a pretty return, what strain will you be running through the bag? @CrazyChef
Cool. It'll be from a few different plants. Purple Skunk Mass, OG Kush, Northern Lights, Cheese, Girl Scout Cookies, and Peyote Critical.

@ChefDGreen Ya that’ll do, as long as the whisk isn’t super flimsy, otherwise have something more sturdy on standby just in case.. I used a wooden spoon at first and it snapped about 5 minutes into my session so just keep that in mind.. and awesome bro sounds like a nice trail mix your gonna have there:bongrip: Let us know how you get on

Here’s a picture of what’s left of the hash. Haha I’ve been hittin it up and burned through it, the dry weight was around 14.5 grams.

Attachments

• 0DF95F71-5BC6-4098-B965-69D4E34EDE0C.jpeg
    0DF95F71-5BC6-4098-B965-69D4E34EDE0C.jpeg
    890.3 KB · Views: 89
Back
Top Bottom