Sativa dominant White Widow - why won't buds fill out?

teamgilly

i got some seeds from a overseas seed comanty they were White widow. I got three females out of them and made them mothers. two of the mothers producse pretty good plants that i harvested at 10 weeks, the other mother produces taller plants without tight buds, should i wait longer? will they fill out? what gives?they have been flowering for 10 weeks
P8190368.JPG
P8190367.JPG

P8190369.JPG

I've been growing some CaliMist x BC Big Bud x Hawaiian for ten years and they aren't ready until 14 weeks of flowering. But by the gods that made me they are worth waiting for!

They tend to fatten up in the last couple of weeks and can triple in size. Heavy, dense buds that take me to places that I haven't been since I quit acid in my thirties.

I need to smoke some Purple Kush to get to sleep sometimes. The cookies I made from some kief off of those make my heart pound so hard as they kick in that I fear for my life. Ten minutes later it's all good for the next ten hours or so.

Let them go a little longer and if you have some Big Bud nutes, dose them now. Some molasses will help to tone down the buzz and make them tastier.

A couple of vapour hits of the honey oil I make can still knock me for a loop.

Best weed ever!

I've been growing some CaliMist x BC Big Bud x Hawaiian for ten years and they aren't ready until 14 weeks of flowering. But by the gods that made me they are worth waiting for!

They tend to fatten up in the last couple of weeks and can triple in size. Heavy, dense buds that take me to places that I haven't been since I quit acid in my thirties.

I need to smoke some Purple Kush to get to sleep sometimes. The cookies I made from some kief off of those make my heart pound so hard as they kick in that I fear for my life. Ten minutes later it's all good for the next ten hours or so.

Let them go a little longer and if you have some Big Bud nutes, dose them now. Some molasses will help to tone down the buzz and make them tastier.

Best weed ever!
Hey my fellow grow brother! I am in my first grow and it is going great extort 4 places of brown on 2 different plants, but cut it out and it sends to be okay. I am wanting to make my own extract can you help me? What is your method?

i got some seeds from a overseas seed comanty they were White widow. I got three females out of them and made them mothers. two of the mothers producse pretty good plants that i harvested at 10 weeks, the other mother produces taller plants without tight buds, should i wait longer? will they fill out? what gives?they have been flowering for 10 weeks
P8190368.JPG
P8190367.JPG

P8190369.JPG
Cut her off nitrogen give her pk only 👌good.luck she looks lesfy signs to much nitrogen last few weeks flower I could be wrong

Best weed ever!
I am on my first grow and it is a success exeon for a few brown spots showing after rain! I have pinched them off and it seems to fix the problem. I am wanting to make my own share or honey oil, can your give me some help or advice on how?

Cut her off nitrogen give her pk only 👌good.luck she looks lesfy signs to much nitrogen last few weeks flower I could be wrong

Hey my fellow grow brother! I am in my first grow and it is going great extort 4 places of brown on 2 different plants, but cut it out and it sends to be okay. I am wanting to make my own extract can you help me? What is your method?
Doubtful you're going to get replies (except from Mountainman80), it's a 12 year old post.

P8190368.JPG
P8190367.JPG

P8190369.JPG
10 weeks? I don’t see it. Those plants need at least 6 weeks! Maybe 8. Here’s my current white widow at 7 weeks
8C034857-958D-427F-B437-A50EB526EAC2.jpeg
5617CABB-04B6-496D-BBB1-8EACD7ED7604.jpeg

Hey TRYINGTO . See you posted back in Sept. well its been a month,, YOUR Sativas must have fill out by now,, ? Mid October..

Back
Top Bottom